Tan Mom to Husband

Take Your Tiny Junk and Get Out!

11/4/2013 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102-tanning-mom-gallery-sayonara
Tan Mom has no interest in patching things up with her husband ... kicking him out of the house just hours after filing for divorce ... and we got pics of their not-so-tearful goodbye.

Patricia Krentcil a.k.a. Tan Mom gave her now estranged husband Richard the actual heave-ho Saturday morning ... after serving him with divorce papers the night before.

It's kinda sad since Richard told us he wants to work things out -- but since TM's been cracking jokes in her stand-up act about his small penis ... we're guessing she's looking to kick-start her sex life.

And now you're throwing up.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Now that Tan Mom dumped Tan Dad, who will she date? I'm thinking George Clooney

Quiet

Poor Tan Mom lol

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

??? Why is no one calling out this dried up piece of pig-jerky for wearing blackface??? !!! TESTIFY !!!

Quiet

too bad PMK cant have such humorous headlines with all their kris and khloes divorce smearing campaigns of the men..

Jordan

What did she write on the divorce Papers for reason, did she add a box that said Small Penis?

Dead account Delete at will

I don't understand the people wanting to see and hear about this woman. Please don't report on her. He's a gross gross person and you have enough trash familys you follow

BB not bb

Tan Mom, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. What are you doing????? He is a good man. What did he do so wrong? I don't think she said he has a small penis either, I think she gave a size approximation with her fingers and said it wasn't giving her satisfaction. It is not the penis either, it is the relationship that gives the satisfaction.

Maybe her own insecurities are inhibiting her. I don't know. I think this is too much information for the general public anyway. She his making bad decisions now. I can't help but think that now that Lindsay has taken the reins of her life, her dad need someone else to mentor into destruction.

This man was so loyal for so long. When the world was against her, her husband was there. If all she wants from life is an orgasm, she can go to a therapist. If she thinks he cheated on her, I think they can investigate that further, but obviously he does care about her and the family.

I wonder if a judge would possibly deny this divorce. They used to do things like that. She doesn't seem to have just cause.

Cartman

Forget throwing a hotdog down that hallway... she couldn't feel a side of beef!

jjorg058

Q

arforama

A new low for TMsleeZe.

BB not bb

Where are the photos that go with this story? All I see is a gallery of timeless faces when I click on the link to the photos.

jackmama311

she should be happy anyone wants a piece of that leather saddlebag, eeeewwww.

Keisha

I wish I never read this article,now I'm going to have nightmares if I can even sleep at all. She is one of the nastiest people I have ever seen. I really can't understand why she is acting like she is a star or something. She becomes a nightmare to all of us innocent people because she may or may not have allowed her child to go into a tanning bed and getting burned. This woman is a freak of nature.

Phishie from Philly

O please! If the tan mom was a man she would a
have even a smaller penis.

Keyser Söze

... Why do you have pictures of this, TMZ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments