'Amish Mafia' Star

Fugitive BF Nabbed

In Vicious Beating

11/6/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_Amish-Mafia-Mug

The boyfriend of "Amish Mafia" star Esther Schmucker is locked up in a Pennsylvania prison for allegedly using the reality star's face as a punching bag ... and then trying to shut her up.

Imir R. Williams was captured by a police task force in Lancaster, PA this morning ... he'd been hiding out since Sunday when cops named him the suspect in Esther's beating -- which left her with a broken nose and cheekbone.

Schmucker reportedly went to a hospital for treatment after last Thursday's attack -- accompanied by Williams. Her roommate told police Williams was "guarding her" to make sure she didn't rat him out.

But cops say Schmucker did eventually come forward 3 days later to tell them about the alleged attack.

Williams is being held in the Lancaster County Prison on $250,000 bail.

PT

Hunh. Go figure.

Mikey

I be all Amish and sh!t.

Mitch

punk

Mike L

Another angry African American. Is it me, or are many of them angry and violent? Can't say most, because I know quite a few that aren't, but a lot of them sure seem to be.

Mikey

No doubt its the Schmuckers fault for being a racists.

OhReally

Why do men feel the need to raise a hand to a woman ... the only time this should take place if he's applying make-up ....he's such a *** !! I would feel real sorry for the man who ever lays one nail on me ..OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

thetruthhurts

She deserve there GOD Is not pleased... BiTcHeS

BaadBoy

I'm kinda surprised here. Schmucker doesn't look the type to date someone out of her race. She seems white-white like a loaf of bread. ...hmmm, go figure.

DW1982

Nice going you moron. Is'nt it enough that White America watches us with a magnifying glass and you go and confirm their worst nightmare and beat a White woman girfirend up. What, you couldn't handle it and so you did the one thing to drive her away? I hope they lock your stupid black ass up.

And yeah, I'm black. No BS.

J-Ro

He's Amish?!!

Bubba

TNB

Dead account Delete at will

I hope the piece of s**t is ass raped in jail and torn till he bleeds out and dies. What a douche of a person to beat a woman. I wish him a very violent and painful short rest of his life

mr.sancho

What a total bitch he aint a man hitting a girl hit someone your own size hope he gets stabbed in jail

RedwoodPerch

I take it that Esther has been "shunned" from the Amish community. (or whats left of the Amish community)

NewJersey

Im sorry but they dont seem like they match as a couple. Not at all. Perhaps he was a drug dealer? Just my opinion, given her upbringing and all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments