Charlie Sheen

Violates Gag Order

Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

11/9/2013 1:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101-tmz-charlie-sheen
Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.

It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not pleased that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max.  The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school.  That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.

Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."

Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."

He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."

The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

Reg

Dear Carlos, I know you read these posts, I just want to say as bizzare as this whole situation is and as sad I may add, I gotta give it to ya! LMFAOOO.

lett196950

Who can blam Charlie he know hes not the best parent and Denise is thats why he wanted th babies there with her. Sombody got to fight for them and if it take Charlie to go to jail for a few hours so be it . What ever it take to get somebody to think about the boys and not the mother where the class she got to take and why her brother allowed to live in her home with them somethings not right. Why he need and extra $5000. She get $55000 a month child support get it out of that. We need to pray for these babies.

Reg

Why is there always, $55.000.00 child support payments attached to this farce??? WHO needs that amount of cash to support 2 children for a month.? it is obscenity of the highest order. I simply cannot even grasp the concept of this idea.!!!

Squatting Thunder

I hope I'm wrong but this seems more about Chuckie bot getting HIS way than it does about the kids. This guy has serious authority and alpha male issues.

Cynic

i tend to agree with Charlie this judge is an anusbrain. . but charlie ya gunna get a holiday at this rate. judges are pretentious little sickos whom unfortuantely can do whatever they want.

Jocelyn Lynette Watson

Just get over yourself already!!!

esq777

Charlie is a punk. He should log off of Twitter (what is he, 12?) and start dealing with the situation like a real man and parent.

210GoSpurs

celebrities have no fear of jail in Cali due to the corrupt legal system that refuses to uphold the law to these train wrecks till they o.d. then the city gets sued by their 'loving' families.

Sally

You go Charlie! That judge is an anus brain if he allows those children to live in the same house as Brooke. Typically LA Judicial system - no common sense.

Mike

Sheen needs to look in the mirror. What does that says about him if Brooke is so bad that a judge would effectively give her custody instead of Sheen. If Sheen had his act together and was a responsible person, he would have no trouble getting custody.

jacob

charlie,you seem to be the one who's not getting his act togeather am sure you are going to loose those wonderful and cute twins to her and whatever you are doing right now isnt helping anybody but her.you have a big mouth just shut it and get with the programe of sharig custody etc would be a shame to grow up without you.if you love them that much just shut it you are pissing everyone.this is reality not hollywood series once that gavel lands,its almost end game.i hope you read this or forwarded to you.whatever you're doing isnt working so change tactics,whats the worst that can happen???but first think in your mind not out loud.dont make me think that your bark is worse than your bite

KB

If he cares so much for his kids, then why isn't HE asking for custody?

gedrast

Charlie is a disgrace of a person,,,,,,,,,,,,TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN KIDS THEN YOU MORON.

PeopleDoTheMost

I know he has problems of his own but those kids should not be anywhere near their mother for that long. The judge should have tried to get intensive therapy for them while still in the care of Denise. Brook and his brother are laughing all the way to the bank. If they really cared of about them from the get go none if this would be happening. Charlie is funny though! Lol

NOT ELMO

CharLIE needs to be Locked Up....