LeAnn Rimes

Guess What, Bitches?

I CAN STILL SING!!!

11/11/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110813_leann_rhimes_launchWith lawsuits and cat fights, it's easy to forget LeAnn Rimes is a powerhouse singer -- seriously, powerhouse -- so here's an awesome video of her KILLING IT at a Nashville bar recently.

The clip was shot inside Robert's Western World last month. Sources tell TMZ, Rimes showed up with her husband Eddie Cibrian, and some friends -- who unanimously encouraged her to get on stage.

Rimes reluctantly obliged, and the band struck up the country classic "I Fall to Pieces." The crowd went nuts, which makes sense ... because Rimes nailed it.

Check the clip. It's nice to remember why she's famous in the first place.

baby

she has a beautiful voice, i love to hear her sing!

Jorge

Seriously, she sounds like sh!t! I hear no soul. I sound like her in the shower.

Chuck

She is an ugly human being and that takes it all away from any singing voice she has...that voice will fade with time.

lanie

Hmmm. I don't think she sounds very good here..

But more importantly, is she pregnant or did she just gain a ton of weight? I saw pictures of her hoovering over Brandi's child at a kid's football game and her legs look beefy now too.. Not sure if it is weight gain or if she's pregnant.

LadyN

Yikes. Maybe it's just a bad recording. She is a professional singer and recorded this song for one of her albums. I have seen everyday people do Karaoke that sounded better than this. I know she can sing but this isn't a good example of that.

Mick Kahler

When she performs real country music and stays within her true talents, Le Ann is amazing. It's when she tries to be a bikini slinging, home wrecking, tabloid trash starring diva that she loses everyone.

larueunglued

I don't think she killed it. She sounds horrible. She needs to wear a mumu with that weight gain.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Oh come on, give it a break people. She was at a bar fronting a bar band. Chances are the entire sound system including the microphone was purchased on sale at Radio Shack. Personal life notwithstanding, the woman has a beautiful voice and knows how to work a song. Once in a while you just have to let everything else go and just listen. Singing in a bar doesn't do anyone justice.

Truth

OOOOOO.... ANOTHER 'THE VOICE' AUDITION?? WHO'S THAT CHUNKY BLONDE??? #TRUTH!!

Stormy

Nothing will change the fact that she's a homewrecking slut who's evidently lost most of her talent... yeah, karma's a BITCH ain't it!

Bolivar

I love listening to LeAnn, but she really didn't "nail it" here... (Nor should we expect her to, doing a walk-on with someone else's band.)

Perky

I don't know. All I heard is I Want Some Reece's Pieces.

GothamGirl

What kind of outfit is that? Too sloppy for running to get coffee, let alone performing! And the hair, WTH?

JiLL1

who cares? Her album still bombed

alex

She IS an amazing singer. Girl just need to shut the hell up other than to sing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments