LeAnn Rimes

Guess What, Bitches?

I CAN STILL SING!!!

11/11/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110813_leann_rhimes_launchWith lawsuits and cat fights, it's easy to forget LeAnn Rimes is a powerhouse singer -- seriously, powerhouse -- so here's an awesome video of her KILLING IT at a Nashville bar recently.

The clip was shot inside Robert's Western World last month. Sources tell TMZ, Rimes showed up with her husband Eddie Cibrian, and some friends -- who unanimously encouraged her to get on stage.

Rimes reluctantly obliged, and the band struck up the country classic "I Fall to Pieces." The crowd went nuts, which makes sense ... because Rimes nailed it.

Check the clip. It's nice to remember why she's famous in the first place.

Blondie

I'm more fascinated by the guitar players wig.

Zoe

Matters not to me whether or not she can sing. I've assumed that she could. But It dislike her so much, and not a fan of country music, I've never listened to her. And that will continue on, as well as skipping over the volumes of b-s she spouts ad nauseum.

Fame Ho'ing psycho britch can carry on with her trashy self! But the mere sight of her makes me queasy....and wondering if fast & easy zippered Eddie feels much the same way.

bitch please

This vile witch must have put TMZ on her payroll too!

Seriously TMZ?? Rimes is hated for very good reason. She is a psycho bully who needs psychiatric help, and her bought husband is an epic and unemployed douche!

englishpetal

I think people tend to forget that on mobile phone recordings everyone sounds nasally. She has amazing voice just not decent recording!

BaadBoy

No TMZ, it's not easy to forget that LeAnn can sing her butt off. In fact you never forget it at all.

Unlike others who need to dress like a prostitute, smoke weed in public, or pretend to have doggy style sex on stage, LeAnn has talent.

..so don't you forget, she's not making a fool of herself to get attention; because her talent speaks for itself.

Biebersgranny

Leanne
L: LAME
e: Egotistic
A: Annoying
N: Nappy
N: Numbnuts
E: Easy

ilovegossip

The audio is horrible on here, it's not LeAnn's fault. If you doubt her voice, watch any song from her spitfire album on youtube. Prior to this album I only heard her sing the song "blue" when she was like 14 years old. It's really matured into a beautiful voice. Too bad I don't like country music, lol.

Susan

LeAnn looks very hard. No softness about her anymore. Needs to lay off the smokes & whiskey.

OhReally

That's one fugly chic to match her personality ! she's dirt the way she talks of her husband x she's a mule in the face ...don't like her nor her look RAT FACE HEFFA !!

OLD FART

i could listen to her sing those type songs for hours she has a very talented singing ability leaving her personal life out

beezer1225

Great singer or not she's still a husband stealing who're!! And. I can't stand to look at her!! She is on the top of the list of "celebtlrities" that I can't stand!!

CANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTAH

She did not nail it.

teddybayer123

She's a superior karaoke singer, nothing more. But the REAL story here is that she's fat! I mean, a year ago she was so skinny there were anorexic rumors (truths) and now she's chunky-monkey! Eddie C. has gotta be half out the door!

tkrocks

That gut needs a bigger size. she sounds good,but still is a homewrecker.

porkchop

Yeah, but we hate you anyway..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments