Akon

Monogamy is Stupid

11/12/2013 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111213_akon_launch_v2
Akon believes the idea of a man having to bang one chick for all of eternity is ridiculous and not realistic -- and if women could just accept that, there would be far less domestic disputes.

Akon was at LAX yesterday when we talked about the pressures of being in a monogamous relationship.

"Women aren't built to mate with more than one party ... men are."

He adds, "As a male, we're natural breeders by nature" and women need to take more time to understand how men are built.

"At the end of the day as a male we are natural breeders by nature. We can't even escape it if we wanted to."

However, that doesn't mean that men are incapable of being married -- ya gotta listen to Akon's philosophy.

caty

what a ****ing idiot. women can't screw around but men can? What a ****ing idiot.

Suxtobehim

What a douche bag! Typical double standard nonsense. I hope he catches an STD (because with a philosophy like this, you know he ain't smart enough to wear anything) and his member falls off.

Allegra

No problem there, as long as the partner can also bang as many other men as she can.

lively10

I agree with some of his points, but monogamy is not stupid, its just not for everyone. I also believe that women should be able to have more than one man as well, if she is single. Main guy, money guy, and jump-off guy.

Brandi

Idiot, just keep in mind that AIDS is out there.

Yes, I'm That Leah

I agree. Totally, unless there are children involved. I refuse to get married again. I mean EVER!

whynot

What an ass.

You do realize that he has three wives, right?

ioomian

I dont have to listen to the rest... what was printed in the article is full of soooo much truth I need not go any further. I wish he would start a church here in the states...

paul a.

I completely agree. What we have in our society is serial polygamy. Monogamy does NOT mean " one partner at a time"

YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Apparently this guy has never heard of EVOLUTION and that our minds control our bodies and actions. And whatever we constantly fill our minds with (including the people we grow up around and our environment) is going to be how we act. He is a perfect example of what weak minded people say to make excuses for their behavior. How come all of us human beings don't beat everybody's ass or murder people whenever we get upset, since we all can't control our "primitive" instincts. People that can't control their urges (overeating, drug addiction, sex addiction, extreme violence) have low self esteem so they use people or substances to make them feel better about their insecurities.

a long time Leno fan!

Wow - a human pig.

KicksandGiggles

Wow, now that he has bestowed his regal wisdom upon the lowly masses, the universe can continue to exist. (This is sarcasm from those of us who do not know WTF this man is)

Emilio

I totally agree with him 100%...If women don't like it we'll still do it anyway...

MyBadSweetie