Alec Baldwin

Bangs into Car, Chews Out Reporter

11/15/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin
just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

update_bar
12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

trini_angel

I'm not condoning his behaviour but do these photographers have to get into ur face like that?? I would've been so pissed!!!!

Bkswag

But when Kanye goes crazy the comments change hmmmmm

TPF

She got in his space and he should have run over the worthless B I T C H, but then he would be in trouble for littering. The police should have controlled the situation because they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Bitchplease

I dont care if she did almost hit anyone, its scary that people like him & Kanye have kids with tempers like this.

montana

They better do something about the loser paps already . This is an invasion of their privacy I don't give a **** if they are stars or not.

Cookie35

Alec Baldwin is such a bully, the pap is bad, I agree but at least pick on a man so he can kick your ass!!! Gutless

Barack Osama

if i'm alec baldwin, i'll be pissed off too. especially when many paps are standing your way.

Sue79

Big whup! Its Alec Baldwin

newsjunkie

SERIOUSLY!!! These mob photogs are a bunch of losers. They incite riots. My god there should be laws against the way they ambush celebrities and constantly photograph their kids. In this video the guy with the white cap is a degenerate spewing out threats. Hang in there Alec. You won your case against that psycho stalker and you have plenty of supporters. It's clear as day that many of those lowlife photogs can't get a job doing anything else so they are hired to harass and hound...traits they excell in.

Mtec0101

Good work Alec. I would of chewed them out as well. Good to see you got some street supporters blocking the camera's. Keep up the good TV work.

jrcole

i think the paps are getting out of hand i think the police shd have arrested them all just because these actors are in the movies does not give the mags or phtograhers the right to push that way

Gina

I can't blame him. I'd go ballistic on those bottom feeders also.

Barack Osama

Repost MACD3
"It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers." TMZ...really? Which part of "car was surrounded by reporters and photographers" was tripping you up? It's a head-scratcher, that's for sure.

TMZ objective:
piss a man off just to have something to write on the website.

Allen

Hey, maybe he has, you know, HAD IT WITH BEING STALKED?

Your S&M Girlfriend

I have an idea. STAY HOME.