Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

TMZ addict

Omg he is so corny! Ghetto trash!

Llwynn

OMG I am so sick of plastic bimbo Barbi and her deranged baby daddy.

RQ

Kanye Kanye...you make what you call music, have breakdowns because someone takes a pic of you etc etc..list is too long of what a waste you are. The president..let's see..even if you agree or not with his policy he runs a nation. He has the weight of the world on his shoulder and deals with issues that can change the world for the better or worse. You make cd's or music to be downloaded . Do you the difference you ignorant ass. What you should do is homage you ass that a person in that position even knows your name.

calgal

well thats the only thing the president has said that I agree with.

CLINT

Not sure if his brain is all there. He can't even finish a sentence.

Tammy LM

My ---"Baby-mama"? Wow Kenya. You'd think you'd refer to her as your "Fiance'" by now. But no,...you took the "Thug with a HO" term reserved for those ignorant uneducated "street breeders". I figured she was nothing but "a bitch that got knocked up" to you. As if anyone believed that whole "we're in love and getting married act.

That kid's nothing more than a child support check and a walking reminder that you don't wear condoms.

get real

Talkin Bout My baby Mama.... He is Ugly. His Mouth is More Ugly.. What comes out of his Mouth is Stupid. Thoght Kim K would have a little more Class than this Prick? So sad.

babyboy

Believe me Kanye nobody wants you in there mouth but Kim.......

Muffin

Wish we could ask someone to keep Kanye and Kim out of our eyes and ears. We can handle our own mouths - which is more than Kanye can say.

Ravenalburg

LL

HumanNature

I CAN'T STAND THAT "JACKASS"!!!!

Crabby

only time this gay n*gga should open up his mouth is when he is ready to suck on someone's d ick. and his khunt girlfriend should only open up her mouth when some n*gga is about to piss in it.

joan

What a jerk!

nightpanther1969

Is this idiot really serious?? Oh, the Secret Service will be paying a visit to this fool sometime soon. SMDH

Mario M.

Mr. O ...Send him to THE IRS DEPT ...... LETS SEE YOU TALK YOUR ASS OUT ..............THIS ONE