Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Morgan

Ugh, I can't STAND Kanye. He's nothing but a ****y no talent a**hole in my opinion... & what he said sounded like a threat to me. I hope they take him away for awhile.

VIPER

KANYE, YOU'RE AN IDIOT... SOME PEOPLE MAY LIKE SOME OF YOURE SONGS, BUT THAT'S IT... AS A PERSON YOU ARE A FOOL... YOU AND KIM DESERVE EACH OTHER... SELF-CENTERED IDIOTS...

Ben

Keep mouthing off to the Pres Kanye and Mr. Obama can do to you what most of us want. For you to just Disappear.

mick202020

Wow. I learned a lot about Kanye in a short amt of time. Explains a lot. Awkward, stuttering, poorly educated, and overcompensating w/an alter ego. Get off the mic, shut your sewer pipe of a mouth, and go read a book.

realitytelevisionforum.com

The president should issue a drone strike on his stupid ass!

Jackie

What took him long to rant about it?.....Attention bollock

rob

I would like to see Obama call his bluff and talk about Kim and the baby and anxiously see what happens!!!!! WELL, I can dream can't I. Sometimes dreams come true

Cookie35

Seriously... Kanye have respect for our president u disrespectful non educated dummy..... And ur girl kim make sure she wears a tight belt on her pants so they don't fall for someone else!!!! Reggie bush did the smartest thing ever, did what he had 2 doc then broomed her!!!

RobinD323

And there you have it ladies and gent's...Kanye West denouncing the First Black American President! How low can he go? I hear a group is contacting Nike Corp. asking them to drop all endorsements with Kanye West. Kanye West is on a serious path of self destruction. He recently called, VOGUE "That magazine." When we all know he's been kissing Anna's ass for years. She will not give Kim the cover so now he's dissing on Anna. I don't know if you heard the radio interview he did this morning where he is confronted. I'd suggest you all watch it. Kanye is held down...but he didn't drown. Not this morning but he is drowning..Search YouTube for: Kanye West Interview at Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (11/26/2013) link if it will come through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1W_QWDWHiI

RobinD323

Exactly, 9 days ago Kanye West publicly denounces the first black sitting President of the United States! Please explain to me why this news is on the back burner??
Seriously, it's about to get REAL up in here..
de·nounce
diˈnouns/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: denouncing
publicly declare to be wrong or evil.
"the Assembly denounced the use of violence"
synonyms: condemn, criticize, attack, censure, decry, revile, vilify, discredit, damn, reject; More
antonyms: praise
inform against.
"some of his own priests denounced him to the King for heresy"
synonyms: expose, betray, inform on; incriminate, implicate, cite, name, accuse
"he was denounced as a traitor"

RobinD323

Why isn't this front page news? Exactly 9 days ago Kanye West denounces our first sitting black american President?? Seriously?? I don't care of you aren't a fan of Obama but you don't denounce your President. They should throw Kanye West out of the United States!

de·nounce
diˈnouns/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: denouncing
publicly declare to be wrong or evil.
"the Assembly denounced the use of violence"
antonyms: praise
inform against.
"some of his own priests denounced him to the King for heresy"
synonyms: expose, betray, inform on; incriminate, implicate, cite, name, accuse
"he was denounced as a traitor"

Moodyt

Im late on this but i swear this a$$$hole keeps digging a deeper hole for himself ..... AND his "baby mama"
That MOUTH of his has his career well on its way to being OVER - and he's starting to lose respect EVERYWHERE
President Obama is NOT one of his peers, homies or FRIENDS. Obama is in an entire different - and higher - class than this arrogant clown, and he needs to respect this & RESPECT THE PRESIDENT 100% & WATCH HIS F---CKING MOUTH.
How dare he address the President in the FIRST place, sloppy like THIS, and on a f---cking "radio interview" ??

Unicorn Sparkles1

I think that the President should not say something disrespectful about Kanye and Kim but Kanye can be a bit cuckoo..

fkitimatoker

Kanye you are a bipolar mutha****a

fefe

Jayz and Mrs. Carter find some friends that are alitte more in tune to the real world not fame and themeselves making news . Mr. West needs a reality check, Kim aint all that. The booty is not like us southern girls. Check out Bobby Rush Dancers from Jackson Ms.