'R.I.P.' Singer Rita Ora

COLLAPSES During Photo Shoot

11/18/2013 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

redesign-1118-rita-ora-FF

British pop singer Rita Ora -- who had the hit song, "R.I.P." -- collapsed on the set of her photo shoot in Miami Beach today ... and was rushed to a hospital by ambulance according to photographers on the scene.

Photos show the 22-year old singer/model/actress -- eyes closed -- being unloaded from the ambulance on a stretcher ... attended by emergency personnel.  So far, no word on what may have caused her to collapse.

Ora -- who famously dated Rob Kardashian last year -- was reportedly preparing for her photo shoot on the beach near the SoHo Beach House hotel when she fainted in her makeup trailer.

We've reached out to Rita's people -- so far, no word back.

update_graphic_red_bar
2:01 PM PT  Ora's doctor, David Farcy, tells TMZ Rita was treated for heat exhaustion and dehydration.  She's been discharged and Dr. Farcy says she's fine. She flashed a big smile to fans when she returned to her hotel from the hospital. Rita was in the middle of a photo shoot for Madonna's Material Girl campaign in Miami when she was taken ill.

1118_rita_ora_pcn_redesign

God$ha

Can yall calm down? Did they lie? All they said that ''RIP'' singer Rita Ora [...] which is true since Rita Ora sang ''R.I.P''

KOKOPELLeigh

Whomever came up with that headline...you're an ass!

Clytemnestra

Sorry, but I read the headline and did NOT even for a second, think it meant anything but what it said

jay26mc

Wow. Thought it said RIP Rita Ora. Way to make an attention grabbing headline.

Jackie

The way you wrote the headline made it seem like SHE DIED.......not funny

God$ha

The people who work at TMZ are disgusting moronic lowlife s*** though.

Dead@27

"who famously dated Rob Kardashian last year"
Uh... only if you keep up with that cr@p.

mruspm

Come on we know what it is like to be drunk/drugged before we are to do something special and we FLOP... sorry, this is that thang and all of you insiders know it... peace to her and all...

WhyNot

What happened to the Will Smith article? Already told to take it down?

Sheryl

Dehydration= Common side effect of partying ALL night long.

Bitchplease

I dont know this chick at all. Lol

kat40

Mollies

Itoldu

Miami is a hot,humid mess.
It's always friggin torrentiallly raining.
Why people love it is beyond me......

RedwoodPerch

It says "R.I.P" SINGER RIta Ora
FYI - She sang a song titled "R.I.P"

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

This just goes to show you how stupid the people are that read these stories. What TMZ did was correct. The f*cking idiot is the person who titles a song "R.I.P." That is the moron.

The TMZ headline says "R.I.P. singer Rita Ora".

BTW, who the hell is Rita Ora?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments