Kendall Jenner

I'm 18 ... So Here are My Nipples

11/19/2013 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_kendall_jenner_instagram_pic
After only 16 days since her 18th birthday … Kendall Jenner decided to give the world a glimpse of her nipples … leaving everyone wondering ... what took so long?

Kendall posted the pic on Instagram today ... she's wearing a sheer black top … leaving no doubt she's now officially in the Kardashian game of selling sex.

Now here's the question ... does it all end with nipples, or will Kendall walk the path forged by her older sister, with the helping **** of Ray J?

And while we're at it ... we gotta ask ...

1119_INSTAgram_kendall_jenn

Metta Worldhate

C'mon, this is 2013. Where's your cooter?

Thatmanbolt

Max is gone, now get rid of Raquel and vann! Loudmouth ghetto losers!!

skwilliams

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! TMZ and other outlets - quit falling for this celebrity desperate family's attempts at being famous or relavent - they stage these controversaries - because without them - the world wouldn't even know them or care! The word dysfunctional looks like "Leave It To Beaver" compared to this family's problems, behavior, decisions, etc - they make us f-Ed up people feel alot better about our selves and decisions!

be real

BEING H*es IS WHAT KEEPS THEM FAMOUS. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY THE KARDSHIAN WOMEN WHO WERE EASY SL*TS BUT THE JENNERS ARE WORKING INTO THAT STABLE AS WELL.. NOT ONE OF THEM HAS SELF RESPECT BEING A H* IS WHAT GOT THEM WHERE THEY ARE AND THEY ARE GOINGTO KEEP UP WITH THE KARDSHIAN H* TRADI TION!!!

Are allwomen of armenian decent h*es like this. They make women from their culture look like h*es. If these people were black media would have been called them h*es and they would have no show but yt is right in amerik-k-ka and yt hoes are cherished not scorned!!!

be real

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. — Proverbs 13:11

Amerik*k*k*a supports loose women period!!

be real

Kim
Kardashian is a household name in the UK
and the US,
best known for reality shows and a leaked s3x tape. "Kim is an Armenian
and famous in the world, so this is enough for every Armenian to be proud of
Kim. But because of cultural and traditional issues, they do not want to accept
that she is an Armenian," he says.

Her
"open s3xual life and video tapes" are the sticking point, he says.
Essentially, many Armenians do not want people all over the world to think that
all Armenians are like Kim
Kardashian.

"She
does what she likes, and dates who she likes. Armenian do date, but mostly guys
that they are going to marry, and don't have s3x with numerous men before

and the armenian are right-looking at this one faMily you would get the wrong IMPRESSION ABOUT ARMENIAN WOMEN BEING LOOSE CREATURES!!

BrownDog

In my day (not much older than most of you) if a picture came about like Kendall's, she would have been called a s*** behind her back, but hen her sister would have been called a w**** in front of her face for her raunchy nubile beginnings.

How the times have changed.

woodman666

REAL NICE!!!!!! WOW!!!!! WEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

OrangeCountyCalifornia

Hey, she's 18 now, so it's perfectly legal!

Sammysmom

Parents do want their children to be successful. Kim got 6 million for a staged sex tape. After that she sues everyone. If Kris was a Christian she would know about modest dress .My children all have college degrees and love thier work . This the lazy way of making quick cash. When she is older and knows what she really wants out of life will she be so proud of what she did to get it .Will she be resentful of how her mother led her to be nothing more then a tramp.

Hugh Jaynus

Get your f**king hair out of your f**king face, dummy! It doesn't make you look cool...it makes you look retarded!

Nobody Special

Kendall got all dressed-up like Alice Cooper and she loves to cut herself while Twerking in the Mirror doing a Selfie while Mastur-baiting with her left hand so it feels like a Stranger. Am I Emo or Am I Goth she wonders... I Adore Strangers, I Cut Myself as I stare into the Lens... I F'ck Cameras, I'm a Kardashian.
Material, Material, is it real? I'm outta Luck
I never met a Camera I did not want to F ck.

GarthWebber

SHE IS SO ****ING HOT

wiener

I don't see her nipples.

blackruffian

she's a slut and she should die!