James Franco & Seth Rogen

Mock Kanye and Kim's Music Video

Topless Bike Riding

11/25/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112513_james_franco_bound_launch
I know, you're tired ... of seeing Kim Kardashian in Kanye West's new video for "Bound 2" ... so James Franco and Seth Rogen made their own version ... and it's AMAZING!

Franco and Rogen dropped "Bound 3" online today saying they felt inspired to recreate their new favorite music video while filming a new flick called "The Interview."

The best part ... Seth plays the role of topless Kim ... with a full James Franco dry-hump sesh.

Don't worry ... the video is safe-ish for work.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Seth's hands are more feminine than Kim Kardashian's.

Truth44

LMFAO Seth & James you guys Rock!!!!! K&K the 2 of you have def. sealed the title for the BIGGEST A$$ CLOWNS ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I can't help but laugh at how STUPID this video is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerri-Lee Humphries

This is almost as good as if the parody resembled `Hooked on a Feeling` - little angel`s flying around, and dash hounds, not to mention the frozen fish. Hasselhoff has kicked Kanye`s butt in the stupid videos of all time department.

YouDontSay

Very Nicely Done! Kanye is horrible at writing songs.

Joey

Hilarious! Can't wait to see kw's implode over this.

TheRealDeal

OMG!! Too funny. I needed a good laugh since I'm sick with the flu. That video is better than NyQuil. Well, almost as good as NyQuil. Thank you Seth and James.

mystic

too funny I realyy dont knoe ow she can touch him Kanya is so ugly but then again kim will sleep with anything she can get these days she is so used

maggs

I LOVED this!! I would LOVE to see the outtakes!!

I won't grow up

Seth and James are a hotter couple than Kanye and that trash can coal digger.

Gary

OMG...that is the worst song ever, but these guys made it possible to listen to it.....Kanye thinks he is genuis really?...I've seen 8 year olds rap better on Ellen....

alldaybombay

This just made that song slightly bareable since I hated the original video and song that I voted it "Worst Rap Song/Video of all Time!"

Again this was hilarious

Twinkie

I really do enjoy James Franco, for God's sake, this is the best work he has every done!!! You go,party girlfriends!!!

Sunshine

James Franco is a better artist than Kanye! Seth and Kim are men with penises. This video was so much better, than the original!!!!! 😄✨

flmermaid

Best laugh I had all day! These guys were just too funny!

The-sweetest-sweet