'Fast and Furious' Star Tyrese

Breaks Down at Paul Walker Crash Site

12/1/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

120113_tyrese_paul_rip_luanch_v2
Tyrese Gibson was overcome with grief Sunday afternoon when he showed up to the crash site where his "Fast and Furious" co-star Paul Walker died less than 24 hours before.

Tyrese paid tribute to Walker during a quick stop at the Santa Clarita crash spot moments ago ... the same place fans are leaving tons of flowers and various tokens in honor of Walker.

Gibson is clearly falling apart while visiting the death site ... and everyone around him is completely silent while he mourns.

1201_tyrese_at_crash_site_twitter

update_graphic_red_bar
3:00 PM PST -- Tyrese took a piece of the crash wreckage home with him and posted a pic of it online afterward.

1201-tyrese_instagram_sub

Steph

What is with all of these comments saying " Let the man grieve in privacy! " ?
He is tweeting a picture of the wreckage. He is standing in front of fans and paps at the scene. I actually think this showing is very disrespectful to the family who would not want this death sensationalized.
Is it even legal for him to take some of the wreckage home? That's insane.

shanice

The public is so damn rude, they should have moved their asses out the way for Tyrese, someone who really knew him, instead of trying to get their mugs on TMZ.
Tyrese has always been such a gentleman, this is no exception.

Cristiano Silveira

Oh man! Tyrese's sadness is ours too!
Why do things have to be like this?
I still can't believe it!

We Brazilians have been devastated because of what happened to Paul! We love him so much!
Each and every new Fast & Furious sequel becomes a box office success here.

I remember that he came to Brazil some time ago, and he said that he liked it here, and the girls and such...
Now we lost him - it just feels like a never-ending nightmare!

KenzieQ

At least they were all quiet and didn't shout out some stupid moronic things.

Nunya

This is a bit much. People should grieve in private and not grieve for the attention. Posting pictures of the wreckage is crossing the line.

Candace

I think it is absolutely ridiculous how everyone can just stand around him like that with all their phones/ cameras going ... my god have some respect and let the man have a moment to himself to just let it out and grieve .. so ignorant.. ppl are just so wrroied about gettin their shot with their camera then think about the real issue at hand... 2 men regardlesss of who they are lost their lives so tragically .. i know being who he was alot of the world is grieving in a sense over this as I am myself truely saddened by it but at least have the decency to let those who were close to him grieve in peace .. back up and give him some space!!!! RIP Paul & Roger .. thoughts go out to both their families and friends.

Candace

Lisa

Sorry, I am disgusted by this guy...he knows there is going to be cameras and people there, ...I mean the accident just occurred yesterday!!!! Now he's posting dirt from the site. Go f yourself D-Lister!!

Kaaka

He didn't even know him. They were only in a movie together. How fake can he be?

Martina
-------------- ------------------------------
No question as a TROLL you post this to get a reaction.But just in-case are you aware that these guys go off and shoot a movie that can take MONTHS to make in a different country , And in some instances we see the OPPOSITE SEX would fall in love with the other person and go be in a relationship,,====If we can make FRIENDS with people we just meet at a niteclub , then what are the odds of being friends with someone you see everyday for months when shooting a film.

Philly

Tragic...SMH

geincolo

So awful. I guess the whole YOLO thing is cool until you're like, you know...Dead. I guess As long as money is being made, some unfortunate lemmings will always find this insanity worth the risk.

devon

good publicity stunt

Lady JaJa

My heart is hurting, too. I totally respect Tyrese's way to grieve. We all grieve in a different way. My heart goes out to all that personally knew Paul Walker, like Tyrese did.

WTF?!!

**** all of you for posting a video/picture of a man mourning the loss of his wonderful friend. Sometimes you need to back up and mind your own business.

McNasty

Dude, are those branches stuck to a piece of cloth?! That is pretty morbid, considering the tree clearly hit the passenger's side going about 100+mph