Paul Walker's Dad

Chokes Up

The Whole Family's Struggling

12/2/2013 12:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paul Walker
's father Paul Walker Sr. could barely keep himself together today in L.A., claiming the entire Walker family has been struggling to cope with the actor's sudden death.

Paul addressed the media outside his home, saying he's never experienced anything like this in his life. "It's hard ... every now and then I'll really break down."

And the rest of the Walker family isn't any better -- Paul's dad says the actor's 15-year-old daughter Meadow has been taking it really hard, but thankfully ... she's surrounded by family and friends who love her.

The whole video is pretty emotional and hard to watch, but it's worth it in the end -- Paul's dad tells everyone how Paul would want to be remembered ... and it's a beautiful image.

my 2 cents

Condolences to his family.

barf

So so sorry for this family, the pain must be unbearable. Rest in Peace Paul, you left your traces on our hearts...

Rob9

Sorry you lost your son... he will be missed

DOC

Poor guy. Nobody should have to bury their children.

InfamosA

Poor guy:(...btw, His dad looks like Jackie Earle Haley.

Tina

WTF did they think his family was going to but break down???

Rob9

He will be missed

James R. - Los Angeles

If walker was the adrenaline junkie that the media reports, then the family should have been prepared for this long ago. Just sayin'....

btbttt3

My condolences to your family. Also, I understand that the Dad here is willing, but can we PLEASE have some respect and privacy? He died less than a week ago and there are paparazzi there. Get a real job!

LesNevarez

So tragic!

billybob

What else should he say??

Mabel Leaf

Okay enough now...you got your interview...now leave them alone.

lisa

So sad his father so brave trying to talk with out breaking down Condolences to all of them what a sweet man he was God bless him Paul,Walker RIP

ABB

Like I have implied many times, now I'll fully say it now. I have no sympathy for this guy and his buddy driving around like morons. They both caused this themselves. I have never ever seen a car wrapped around a tree going at 40 MPH, the speed limit in the street where they were taking a peaceful drive.

Yvonne

Wow he looked so much like his Dad! My condolences go out to his whole family! I am myself in deep pain, just knowing a little how they must feel! This is so so so sad! Paul will be missed forever and will never be forgotten

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments