« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Johnson

I've Got A PIMPED OUT GIFT

for My Ex-Wife's Baby

12/3/2013 8:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1203-chad-johnson-evelyn-01

Former NFL star Chad Johnson tells TMZ Sports ... he's so PUMPED his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada is pregnant with another dude's child, he's already picked out a very stylish and expensive gift for the kid.

As we reported ... Lozada is 6-months preggers but she's keeping the identity of the sperm provider a secret.

Still, Chad tells us ... "[I'm] super happy for her, I will always love her and wish her nothing but the best. I have unisex Louboutin infant spikes ready as my gift."

Jock translation -- when Chad says "spikes,"  he doesn't mean cleats ... he's referring to the Louboutin's signature rhinestone look.

As far as Chad's relationship with the "Basketball Wives" star, which ended after a domestic violence incident -- Johnson says, "No communication with her in over a year and the father doesn’t matter, I just need to style and dress the baby.”

1203-subasset-louboutin-spikes

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Calinative

She probably wants nothing to do with him (I hope)

Dawn

Did he really say "I just need to style and dress the baby.”? It's not his baby, so he needs to step off. He's in major denial.

muffey

He needs to focus on the many he now has with different women. There are things like food, clothing, education, guidance. Give the money to your kids who probably need it. The people with the least money and education do the craziest things.

kitten roulaine

Evelyn's ghetto violent behavior got her just what she wanted, Chad. She's got zero personality and is to old to have another child, she probably only had the first one to trap a man ,and it didn't work.

Robbie

HAHAHA I love TMZ

fluffygrrrl

it's probably his kid

Truth44

Ughh.. these 2 are such a waste of good story time...

Mr. Pukey

How about paying the child support to the mom instead?

Demi

Chad don't forgetbto pay your utility bill first, you broke ass.

Robbie

they were the same size shoes?