« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jayson Williams

Our Children Fear He'll KILL Them

... Says Estranged Wife

12/7/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-jayson-williams-tanya-young
Jayson Williams has threatened to KILL another person ... so says his estranged wife, who claims the ex-NBA star went on a violent tirade in front of their two young daughters, who now fear for their lives.

TMZ Sports has obtained official documents filed in California by Tanya Williams ... who's seeking child support and health insurance for the couple's two daughters (ages 11 and 9) now that Jayson's out of prison for the killing of his limo driver back in 2002.

But in the documents, Tanya says Jayson is still as violent as ever ... writing:

"Recently, Jayson's actions put my daughters in fear for their lives including punching a ceiling screaming, 'I want to kill someone.'"

There's more ... Tanya claims Jayson also yelled at their 9-year-old daughter that he "quit being her dad" and he "never wanted to see them again."

Tanya says the children are "severely traumatized and beginning therapy."

It's unclear how much cash Tanya is hoping to get in monthly child support -- but she lists Jayson's gross monthly income at $15,000.

Not bad for a guy who hasn't played in the NBA since 1999.

A rep for Jayson had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Wtf?! Only 10 years for killing a dude nowadays?

Maryanne

Her attempts to use her kids to gain press and $ is disgusting!! Give it a rest you gold digger!!

Claude

Nene is that you ?

scoopie

I used to be a domestic violence hotline worker/shelter advocate in NJ and this lady is spot on, a true advocate and spokesperson for people going through domestic violence. More to this I can't share publicly, but trust 100% of everything she's saying.

Rockk Momm

What a sick dude!!!!!! Pathetic!!!!! A disgusting father!!!!! I pray for the safety of Mrs.Williams and her children!!!!!! As well as justice being served for financial assistance for the children!

Tell truth

I followed his case. He should still be in jail. who gets 2 years. He dont pay support and treats his kids like crap and y'all want to defend him. I hope he gives a comment so we can hear more about this crazy killer. RIP Christophi

yolanda

This case with Tanya Williams and her estranged husband his very heartbreaking. From what I've seen of Ms. Williams in the public is a very well respectable person; highly intelligent and it's a DISGRACE that she and her kids have to go through this especially during this time of year when we all should have love and joy in our hearts. I hope that Ms. Williams and her loved ones will find a peaceful resolution.

Mudman

Jayson please kill yourself for everyone's sake

cyndirae

Its so weird that everytime Tanya accuses him of something money is always involved also. Now she wants more child support and and health insurance. I feel that all men should support their children, but Tanya has been after money and fame since day one. She's always talking about how crazy Jayson is, but hell she knew him 20 years before they even married. So i'm sure that she knew that he was crazy before then. Its always been about money too Tanya and even Jayson knows that. I think thats where is frustration comes in at. She knows his limits and breaking points. So constantly poking the sleeping bear you will definitely get a response sooner or later. Then that gives her the opportunity to get publicity and get back into the news. I think that she's a sick lady myself, but I sincerly hope that Jay gets the help that he needs.