Paul Walker

Family Claims Remains

from Coroner's Office

12/10/2013 7:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1205_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker's remains were finally removed from the L.A. County Coroner's Office yesterday ... and transported to a local mortuary, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Paul's remains are now in the hands of Paul's family -- which will decide how and when the actor will be laid to rest.

Paul died on November 30 after the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding in crashed into a tree and a pole in Santa Clarita, CA and exploded into flames.

Paul was 40.

1206_paul_walker_remembering_footer

Machelle

Has there ever been a more attractive celebrity death? It's tragic enough that he died this way. But to die this young and this good looking-what a sad shame.

Slacey92

Great guy. Dated 2 16 year old girls when he was over the age of 30. Something wrong there. I can barely hold a conversation with a 20 year old and I'm 26!!!

stfu please

Let this man rest in peace. Paul never made TMZ's front page this much when he was alive so why now? Bitches

Dead@27

It's called "Cremains" : Creamted Remains.

Anywho

My brother died in the same manner, please if you are reading this, view the news article and post a positive comment: http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=9315618 He was just an innocent passenger. This is a story on why heroes get the best comments and why my brother who died, who has a son that will be born in 1 month will never know his father. It is a positive story, that the news has twisted, maybe you guys at TMZ can make it better? He died the same way as paul walker, an innocent passenger, but my brother had a kid in the oven, the only difference. Can you show this? No other news story in my life has had to endure the same trauma until this.

Blueyz133

Do we really need to know this? Is there no respect left in this world of yours?

Maddog

You know, I'm really getting sick and tired of the negative comments being made on here towards Paul Walker. If you can't say anything positive about the man, then shut your f**king mouths and keep your negative BS comments to yourself! I didn't know Paul Walker personally, nor was I really a fan of his either. However, I do know that he was an amazing decent kind hearted human being, who dedicated his life and money towards charities helping people that were less fortunate then him. He deserves some respect that he has shown to so many. For the comment made about he's dead, who cares, story over. Hhmmmm, maybe your loved ones need to say the same about you when you die, so they can move on with their lives after you're gone...story over. Paul Walker was loved and adored by thousands of his fans, his family, co-stars and friends. He touched so many peoples lives and will be greatly missed. Which is more then I can say for some of you worthless negative heartless a**hole losers, who probably don't have a life anyways and have nothing better to do then to slam and speak ill of a man who did, whose now dead and can't defend himself. RIP Paul, you will and are greatly missed.

lkelly816

Unless you have lost someone very close to you and completely UNEXPECTED, you can't imagine the pain. I pray that his daughter, parents, family and friends can get through this.

kris101

At least TMZ didn't post his death photos like some other sitea. Smh. RIP Paul and Roger.

Misfitttt

*sigh* what a beauty this really ****ing sucks

hmvx23

Is this really news tmz? I feel awful when I see the fluffed up stories you post here....why not post about something he cared about like his humanitarian works? He was actually a very simple guy with a big heart, I think you guys are not honoring his life...just exploiting his death. I didnt know much about him or particularly like him until I read about how he helped so many others. From his fathers own mouth he said his son just wanted everyone to get along. Its a sad day when the world loses anyone trying to make it a better place.

BrooklynCat425

Was the paparazzi actually hanging out at the morgue where his remains were?...If so, that is so disrespectful not just to his family and loved ones but to the deceased. Please allow people to have some privacy at times like this. The media always makes a circus of times like this and then if someone attacks them for taking pictures or video footage then the media wants to press charges and sue. Sorry but the media needs to learn how to respect peoples privacy during critical times such as someones funeral. Shame on any media outlet for being completely insensitive and disrespectful.

lorranneb

hopefully now w the memorial service over maybe the media will back off n let these family grieve n peace. still so surreal n sad...i will u miss paul

MGFunk

Maybe they should hold the memorial at Chuck-E-Cheese to uphold his love for underage girls. Am just the messenger.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3