Toya Wright

Jail Was a Nightmare

I Wouldn't Wish It On My Worst Enemy

12/11/2013 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211-toya-wright-01
Toya Wright says her stint in jail was one of the worst experiences of her entire life ... claiming she's emotionally scarred ... even though she spent less than 24 hours behind bars.

As we previously reported, Wright -- Lil Wayne's ex-wfe/baby mama -- was locked up in Georgia yesterday after cops discovered a warrant out for her arrest during a routine traffic stop.

Toya tells us the whole thing stemmed from a speeding ticket that "slipped through the cracks."

But Toya, who appeared on the reality show "Tiny and Toya" -- is adamant she will never go back to jail because she's so traumatized by the things she saw on the inside.

Toya wouldn't get into specifics ... but says her fellow inmates were treated "inhumanely."

"I wouldn't wish jail time for my worst enemy," Toya says ... adding, "What I witnessed was so bad that I don't even want to leave the house right now."

Toya says she's even considering turning the experience into a positive by working as an "advocate of better treatment for prisoners."

As for the speeding ticket, Toya says, "Please believe I'm working on lightening up my lead foot."

Clytemnestra

Another moron getting her fifteen minutes. Twenty-four hours and acting the martyr. Get over yourself, honey!

Mumra the Ever Living

EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
Woman release from jail after posting bond!!!! She said, going against ALL reason that she didn't like being in jail!!!!
Thank God you got to report on this TMZ, I don't know how the American people got along without you.
In totally worthless news today, it was shown that Kim Kardashian "charity" auctions are a stone, cold scam. Last month proceeds (actually about 5%) went to a church owned by her mother, Kris Kardashian.

Hammer

Emotionally scarred for only 24 hours in jail? lol

tlav

"it slipped through the cracks".....translation=
I DIDN"T PAY THE TICKET!

Direct

Who? And talk about diarrhea of the make up, gross.

TheEric

Really? I'm a gay dude who got locked up with angry straight dudes for a week over an unpaid ticket. Get the **** over yourself honey. I'd rather go back to jail than **** Lil Wayne though. THAT is inhumane. Jail isn't supposed to be spa, retard. It's the punishment part of crime and punishment.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Uhhh, who is that in that picture? It's not Toya that's for sure.

kitten roulaine

Well good, bet she will not speed anymore, which is great for the lives of others.

Dead account Delete at will

ahhh poor poor thing. her jail exp didnt hold up to Disneyland. Dumb bitch Jail suppose to suck. Thats the point

Ummm..

Not really sure why it was important to mention that she's his wife/"baby mama"... There's a lot of wives with kids with a celeb who are referred to as wife only... Why was the "baby mama" part even necessary ....

billybob

You aint know nothing yet, bitch. BTW, where do they get their Kartrashian faces from? Who is that sick butcher?

bgg

Who the hell is Toya Wright??

hazeleyes946

Try being the only female marine attached to a grunt unit as motor transport for 7 months them 6 days before you come home your truck hits an ied. Try that 9 years later I have migraines that never go away.

knickfan212

LOL, she wasn't even in jail for 24 hours. What the hell could she have seen to get her so traumatized?

Kari

THE SCAMMERS ON THIS SITE HAVE BECOME DESPERATE, BECAUSE TMZ KEEPS DELETING THEIR COMMENTS. SO, NOW THEY HAVE RESORTED TO REPLYING TO INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS, WITH THINGS LIKE "I NEED 30 SECONDS OF YOUR TIME", ETC. PLEASE REPORT THEM TO TMZ--HIT THE "FLAG " BUTTONS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments