« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kabala

What a freak show!

Melly

Wth

LTD

He should really start with the surgery.

Bel

I was just saying today....oh I don't like my tracea.....WTF???

JLS

Gender reassignment? What man cars about this? NONE. Bruce looks more like a girl than I do and that's really saying something. And that scraggly pony tail is hideous! Groomed eyebrows, playing the part of a woman in a movie and now this...

JLS

Sorry Bruce. You have become a real FREAK SHOW.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

As if his appearance isn't feminine enough. Body dysmorphia? I wonder what he sees when he looks in a mirror. I'll bet it's not the feminized man we see.

Diego

Don't do it Bruce! I'm sure living with the KKK has made you believe knives, plastic, and injections hold all the answers, but that's just not true.

Pink_strawBerrY

A person that considers Adams apple surgery for cosmetic surgery purposes only should consider psychotherapy or self esteem plastic surgery first....what a wacko Michael jackson style........
he should spend some time with persons with laryngeal cancer that can show him what it really means too have a bad looking trachea....so superficial and plain stupid

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Kris, do you think my Adam's apple makes me look too masculine? Yes, a Bruce, I do. Thanks, Kris, I'll get it reduced when I have that crater on my nose fixed.

abby

Wish him well.

bring back recent posts

....don't worry about some silly scar...be grateful your melanoma wS treated.....far too many peeps face death from it...enjoy your life and stay away from those surgeons unless your health is at risk....not worth it.,.

wordsofmine

Priorities have gone awry & he looks lonely...

sniffle24

He's gay.

Spunky Funk

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahaaaa.......I have nothing else to say except, "Hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha!"