Khloe Kardashian

Files Divorce Docs

12/13/2013 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_khloe_lamar_dicorce_docs_launch

Khloe Kardashian
has just filed court documents to divorce Lamar Odom and restore her name -- TMZ has learned.

As we first told you, Khloe planned to pull the trigger today on her 4-year marriage to Lamar, who has been deep in the world of drugs on and off for the last 2 years.

In the legal docs, filed by disso-queen Laura Wasser, Khloe cites "irreconcilable differences."

As we previously reported, the couple has a prenup so division of property will be a cinch -- they kept all their property separate.

And Khloe is asking the judge to take Odom out of her name, so she is once again simply Khloe Kardashian ... eliminating Odom from her life in every way.

And, Khloe is NOT asking for spousal support and wants the judge to reject any bid by Lamar for the same.

1213_lamar_khloe_before_split_footer

james

WHO F#@kING CARES.

Wow ...

Khloe has every right to get rid of him. WIth that being said...another one bites the dust. The K women can not stay married, can they?

DHD

She dropped him as soon as it was obvious his NBA career was over.

Gary

LUCKY. LAMAR!!!....TMZ is so up this families buttholes that they act like she is the winner....the majority think Lamar is the winner....now all the pretend fans the family makes up will post negative Lamar posts

Mon

She is the one I like. Def the nicest one in the family. Sad that her husband turned out to be a complete tosser!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

No NBA, No Kardashian. These whoores are only motivated by money.

nof

Kind of breaks my heart in a way.

If I had a-Khloe-K in my corner.

I'd do everything in my power.

Not to lose that and her.

Drugs and alcohol are destroying half our population.

More than that in Hollywood.

Lamar's following X-Factor and Simon.

"Biggest mistakes of our lives."

Treezy

Bring on the attention seeking "selfies" where she is trying to look all sexy. This makes no sense to me. Like, if you have a problem...do you really need to Instagram this crap to the world? Keep it between you and your husband. Then they complain about the Paparazzi. Make up your mind. Without attention, you wouldn't know how to live.

Treezy

and all that time on TV talk shows bragging about your marriage... so phony.

Treezy

And all that time on all these talk shows bragging about your marriage. You would still be with him if he didn't release the video.

SumSum

I wish they could've worked it out...I don't understand why ppl make these vows "FOR BETTER OR WORSE"SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH" then bbailout soon as trouble comes especially with celebs. I really did like them as a couple. I hope this doesn't spin Lamar completely out of control.

EggsOverEasy

This is great news!! So excited for Lamar!!!! :)

Ginger

Golddigger

nof

When someone significant chooses to walk?

We need to find out why.

Only a skilled professional can give us that answer.

Someone with no horse in the race - no axe to grind.

We don't and won't usually go to that person.

Cuz we know the answer but don't wanna change.

Change means work - and most want no part of work.

Treezy

I wonder if they will still sell "unbreakable" lol