Mike Tyson's Wife

Alleged Mistress Is Threatening to Kill Me & Our Kids

12/13/2013 12:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_kiki_Lakiha-Spicer_mike_tyson_article_getty_tmz
A crazy ex-military woman claiming to be Mike Tyson's mistress has been threatening to kill the boxing legend's wife and family ... this according to Tyson's wife Kiki ... and now, Kiki's obtained a temporary restraining order.

Kiki Tyson filed the request for the restraining order in L.A., claiming a woman named Mickey Gordon has sent her more than 60 threatening emails in the last two years ... and Kiki desperately fears for her and her family's safety.

Kiki attached the alleged emails from Gordon in her restraining order request, and they're pretty nuts. Here are a few excerpts ... and yes, the emails are all in caps:

-- YOUR FRIEND TOLD YOU ONE DAY ONE OF THESE WOMEN ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN & YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT, WELL I'M THAT BITCH!!!

-- YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS F**KING TWO YEARS OF TORTURE, I SWEAR YOU WILL ON YOUR MAMA & BABY GIRLS GRAVE YOU F**KING WILL!!!

-- I WAS STRONG WHEN WE MET 20 YRS AGO & NOW I'M STRONGER ... I WAS IN THE MILITARY, A DRILL SERGEANT IN THE WEAPONS FIELD, YOU KNOW WHAT THE F**K I'M ABOUT BITCH!!!

Kiki claims she's never met Mickey Gordon before, and has no idea how the woman obtained her contact information, but in one of her emails ... Gordon identifies herself as Kiki's "husband's mistress." She also calls herself "Kiki's nightmare."

Gordon has since been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kiki, Mike, and their 2 children. Another hearing has been scheduled for next month to decide whether to make the TRO permanent.

klepp0906

1st. (always wanted to do that!)

but seriously, is her real name kiki? LOL don't tell mike I said that thought :P

phil osopher

Sick fkn chick. Big talk behind a cell phone. Doesn't this rocket scientist know you can't tell someone you're going to kill them. Now that she has sent that out of text, she's the one that is going down.

BLUE UGLY 💩

"I'll bite your family's ears off"

Azi

I think Mickey Gordon needs a facial tattoo too.

Jay W.

It's Mike's alter ego.

BaadBoy

If she really is Mike's mistress, I'm surprised he didn't handle this himself.

damienevil

convicted rapists get all the women

GothamGirl

Who would marry Mike Tyson? Who?

Yes, I'm That Leah

He's so ugly, I bet his shadow won't come out.

KicksandGiggles

Tell the wife to sprinkle some salt on the whacko's ears and then hold Mike's meds and weed for a week. That WILL take care of the problem.

D-INCARNATION

looks like she has a lot of Spackle on , or is it Blackle ?

Jamey Hunter

If he would grow up and learn to control his impulses and keep it in his pants where it belongs, there would be no worry about psycho mistresses.

bfs

and mike says what? come on tmz..

CellMate

Kiki is FULL OF ****! I did prison time with her. This woman has not threatened her nor the children. Kiki is doing this to make this woman show her face. Always starting ****, just like when we were in jail. There is no restraining order nor has then woman been served. Mike isn't saying **** because he knows this woman DOES EXIST. Kiki take your ecstasy and sit down before this woman tells secrets you can't handle. By the way, have you, your mother and brother paid your restitution? Bbbbaaaaaby do not open this can of worms, you won't be able to handle it, cell mate!

coco

Cell Mate sounds just like the cray cray in the TMZ story. Why dont you just come out and show your fat face... and claim you 15 seconds of fame.. this story is soo lame!