George Zimmerman

LEAVING FLORIDA

I'm Done Standing My Ground!

12/14/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_george_zimmerman_florida

WARNING TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA: George Zimmerman is leaving the Sunshine State for good, TMZ has learned ... and he might be heading for your neck of the woods.

As we reported, George has had about enough of Florida, primarily because he feels like he's become a sitting duck for the media and law enforcement to prey on him.

We're told he would have moved a lot sooner, but the domestic violence incident with his GF last month -- the one with the shotgun -- kept him on lockdown within State lines ... literally. He had to get an ankle monitor.

But now that his GF has recanted her claims and the charges have been dropped, Zimmerman's a free man once again ... a free man who can legally pack heat again ... and he's planning to make the big move in the next couple weeks.

As for where Zimmerman is headed -- he's not saying ... because he's still afraid for his safety after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Christen

George leaving FL the state where he has gotten away with everything! Whatever state he goes to if he does something bad again and he will. He won't be so lucky like he was in FL. Maybe he should go to Texas they don't take no crap

Zambonie

bet he's headed to texas

billybob

Wellcome to LA, George! We need some hood cleaners here too!

BB not bb

I think he is planning on heading to Texas because of their gun laws. I don't know it that is a good idea. He kind of has hero protected status in Florida now especially. If he goes somewhere unknown, he will be like a fish out of water. There could be gangs and other unknown types of criminals who could maybe want to collect the bounty on him.

I don't think the cops are against him in Florida. I think some maybe are and some are all for him. I think they had to arrest him based on the accusations. They are just doing their jobs and not really always that smart themselves.

He has miraculously survived this long there with all sorts of gangs gunning for him. If he goes to Texas, it could be a lot more wild and harder to predict and control what the criminals are up to. He got a good fair trial in Florida and good lawyers and got off. That doesn't always happen everywhere.

BB not bb

If he wants to end the drama in his life, the best thing that I think he can do is to take whatever money was donated to him and use it to pay off his legal team. That will get rid of the bad karma on the donated money and invite good karma to keep him going. Believe in God to sustain you and do the right thing George, that would be my advice.

powerfulStuff

please Florida keep him you made him

hotdiamond

TMZ, STOP trying unusuccessfully to defammate Gerorge Zimmerman when everyone the the world knows that. So stop your stupid racial remarks againist Zimmerman cause every white man with a white penis knows the truth and those black thugs attack old white people too. So get with it. you damn stupid unexperienced white person that is tellin you something real cause I love black and know the truth. Take it from me.

Quiet

just a matter of time for this hobbit

thetruthhurts

Come to PA my friend harrisburg is where all the people hunting is at and in your part time you can hunt deer, iys been working for me and im Peruvian too... LoL... Laugh mother flowers its a joke...

jackie123

Hope he comes to texas. No compassion here. He would go down if he behaved the way he has been acting! He would have spent life in prison for killing treyvon!

Lynn M

I don't blame him. He was found not guilty in a court of law.but there is a lynch mob mentality surrounding him, especially in Florida. Time to find a less hostile place to live.

nevermore

Go to Chicago, you'll fit right in.

Nicole

If I had to guess, I'd say gun-loving state of Texas will be the next to be "graced" with his presence.

Jerry

And please take Casey Anthony with you.

Jerry

And take the other most hated individual with you...Casey Anthony.