Justin Bieber

Don't Laugh at Me ...

I Bang Bitches

12/17/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

121613_bieber_laugh_factory_launch
Justin Bieber bragged that he f**ks "bitches" in a desperate attempt to save face after he got ripped to shreds during a comedy show in L.A. -- and TMZ obtained footage of the entire awesome display.

Biebs made a surprise appearance at the Laugh Factory on Friday -- during comedian Chris D'Elia's set -- and the ex-"Whitney" star ROASTED Justin for his ridiculous fashion choices. Douchey genie pants and leather tank top, por exemplo.

Justin sat quietly through the ribbing until D'Elia made a joke about Justin only "f***ing" himself -- that's when JB just had to respond with a quip that was disgustingly misogynistic ... or totally female-friendly.

Depends if you're a Belieber or Gloria Steinem (Google her).

kingnoor123

Wtf these money making spam 😒

People Annoy Me

Why does this thing even exist?
By thing, I mean Justina Beaver.

amazinglybored

It's going to be sad seeing so many young (hopefully young, I guess) girls defending him.

Can he go away now?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Can't wait til he's a fat irrelevant alcoholic druggie like all the other teen idols of the past (leif garrett, david cassidy etc)

Karvey Kardashian

30 seconds does not equal banging.

harvey is racist

well.....did he lie???

no..he does **** bitches...

unlike all you neckbeard haters in your fedora hats, hating on the poor dude.

he's young, fly and millions pouring out his buttcheeks..

thats ma nucca.

jack

The kids are ready. they will show how they jealous Bieber. And sh*t will flow out of their mouths.

Lina

I wonder if these "b*tches" know. I mean, I would imagine the question "is it in??" being thrown around a lot, and despite any of his answers, they'd still leave in the morning with doubts.

kristine

if there was ever justification for selling someone into white slavery justin is it!

Aarin

Bitches? So yea he still just ****s himself.

Clytemnestra

I've never believed him to be anything but straight. But I'm damn glad he is not my neighbor. Kids his age with millions in the bank are rarely mature beyond their years...usually just the opposite. And he is a case in point.

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

He shouldn't call his Lil black buddies "Bitches".

Gretel

I'm sure Justin fvcks bitches. Male dogs fvck bitches too. Actually, male dogs probably fvck better than he does. Anyone or any animal can fvck, Biebs, it ain't that big of a deal.

BbWimm

I love Chris for making fun of bieber. But we all know this guy could've gone a lot harder on him. Must be a little publicity stunt.

Kelly

Real men... Respect women... Punk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments