Phil Robertson

Churchgoer Sues A&E

They're Screwing With My Right to Hate!

12/23/2013 2:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1223_phil_robertson_lawsuit_ae_church_logo_Article

A self-proclaimed member of Phil Robertson's church is literally making a federal case over Phil's suspension ... he's suing A&E and others because he feels the network is chilling his right to hate homosexuals.

Chris Sevier, who claims to be a lawyer, has previously sued pretty much everyone under the sun, including Bill O'Reilly, CBS, Facebook and Apple.

This time around, Sevier has put together 91 pages of law and religious propaganda, quoting scriptures about the evils of homosexuality.  Sevier claims the fact that A&E has indefinitely suspended Phil is going to have a chilling effect on other churchgoers -- himself included -- when it comes to preaching what he believes is the word of God.

As for what that word is ... Sevier thinks it's rooted in sin.  He says, if gay marriage is allowed, "citizens in that state should be able to marry their pets" -- he sees no difference.

In addition to suing A&E ... Sevier is suing President Obama, claiming the Prez is in cahoots with A&E to further the pro-gay agenda.

At one point in the rambling lawsuit, which Sevier says will be filed today, he says, "We live in a Christian nation 'Jack.'"

One final thing ... take a look at some of the pictures Sevier sprinkled in the suit.  We don't know the rhetorical point he's making, but they're hilarious.

1223_ae_lawsuit_subgallery_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tgrfan42069

being against ones life style choice.isnt hating. its a cool misconception that the liberal agenda seekers have created

buzz kill

Finally someone with some common sense.

Pablo Escabar

I don't support what he said but I support his right to say it. It's not like he's preaching it on the show.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Is this the new Gloria Allred? Oh, dear God, please No!

Miara

This guy is obviously nuts...what an idiot.

Cool Papa

For what it's worth, two of the first three Presidents were NOT 'christian', including the "father" of this country.

Tax

If I am not mistaken you cannot sue the president of United States when he is on the office?

baby

it;s about time someone stood up for the rights of Christians, and not bow down to glaad!

Dead account Delete at will

Its Mr T in fruit!!!

Dead account Delete at will

I dont give a crap about the show, or their family, or gladd but I respect them not backing down and standing up for what they believe even though I dont agree.

American Patriot

LOok ......its about time someone stood up to all these Queers. If u are one, please find GOD!

Dead account Delete at will

I pitty the fool that eats my strawberried

Vote2012

I will join him where do I sign up!!!!

Sherron

Another redneck idiot? Is their no end to this stupidity?

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Bogus lawsuit. It is quite obvious from comments on TMZ that people feel quite free to hate homosexuals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments