Phil Robertson

Churchgoer Sues A&E

They're Screwing With My Right to Hate!

12/23/2013 2:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1223_phil_robertson_lawsuit_ae_church_logo_Article

A self-proclaimed member of Phil Robertson's church is literally making a federal case over Phil's suspension ... he's suing A&E and others because he feels the network is chilling his right to hate homosexuals.

Chris Sevier, who claims to be a lawyer, has previously sued pretty much everyone under the sun, including Bill O'Reilly, CBS, Facebook and Apple.

This time around, Sevier has put together 91 pages of law and religious propaganda, quoting scriptures about the evils of homosexuality.  Sevier claims the fact that A&E has indefinitely suspended Phil is going to have a chilling effect on other churchgoers -- himself included -- when it comes to preaching what he believes is the word of God.

As for what that word is ... Sevier thinks it's rooted in sin.  He says, if gay marriage is allowed, "citizens in that state should be able to marry their pets" -- he sees no difference.

In addition to suing A&E ... Sevier is suing President Obama, claiming the Prez is in cahoots with A&E to further the pro-gay agenda.

At one point in the rambling lawsuit, which Sevier says will be filed today, he says, "We live in a Christian nation 'Jack.'"

One final thing ... take a look at some of the pictures Sevier sprinkled in the suit.  We don't know the rhetorical point he's making, but they're hilarious.

1223_ae_lawsuit_subgallery_launch

stopthehate1980

Does this "lawyer" know A & E is a private corporation? Phil Robertson has the right to say what he want, but A & E has the right to fire him. This guy may want to study at will employment laws.

sptaz99

For what it is worth, you are absolutely incorrect. Washington was most certainly a Christian - many of his writings professed his faith in Jesus. He also attended Church on a regular basis. I, in fact, have a picture of my daughter sitting in "his" pew at Bruton Parish Christian Episcopal Church in Williamsburg, VA.

brad

She doesn't admit it, but I think my girlfriend likes to get my ******** sweat on her fingers and her face and smell it because it makes her come. Sometimes she starts messing with my "man ass" with her finger after she has come a few times because she wants me to hurry up and come too.

Does this mean she's a sexual sinner who's going to hell according to the evangelical Christians in churches like Phil Robertson's? Just curious. Any evangelical Christians in here?

DirkDiggler

You got your Christians and then you got your Double Christians.

Ron Fing Swanson

Gays probably don't even care what this goof said, it's that glad organization that over react to everything.

baby

its getting silly, we dont want to offend Gays, jews, muslims, african americans, what about Christians?

Lebowski

Hey gay people-I have one question. Where would you be today if your parents were gay? Think about it….

DDTDAJOM

Harvey levin is a cu.nt

Blockboy720

Tmzero this has been boring an stupid ah week ago.

Dead@27

"Geronomous zones and the floorplay, you spoil all the waddya call ,the mystiqueries of things." - Archie Bunker

tgrfan42069

had he patted gays on the back and lied to them telling them what they do is normal.he would be deemed a hero by the media.prob would have been given a raise.the unmoral lovers continue to run this country into the dirt

G-Dog

Robertson never mentioned anything about hate. I'm a liberal and even I think this story has become ridiculous. He expressed his views. You don't like it? Don't watch the show, don't buy the products, don't support the sponsors of the show, etc. At least attempt to get an accurate story tmz.

Mike

Damn, those fruit trays make me horny. I had an old girlfriend that loved to get nekkid and play with fruit, chocolate syrup and that spray on whipped cream.

I'm gonna have to text my new girlfriend and see if she'll come by for a booty call now. Maybe I can talk her into doing it.

That fruit tray looks like a girl with a mohawk, green nipples and yellow sideways vagina lips. I guess it's one of those Rorshach psychology tests. I might be a horndog but at least I'm hetero!

swagology

Its not hate homosexuality is just disgusting and wrong period people get hanged in other countries and we defend them its bs

Dead@27

She: "Why do you always wanna eat out my azzhole?"
He: "Because your pu$$y tastes like SH!T !"
(Thanks to Andrew Dice Clay)