Britney Spears

I LOVE SEX

But ...

12/24/2013 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1224_britney_spears_article_tmz

Britney Spears admits ... she ain't exactly the sexual dynamo she used to be back in her "I'm a Slave for U" days ... but the 32-year-old says she still LOVES to get down.

Spears confessed her love of coitus during an interview for her documentary, "I Am Britney Jean" .... saying, "I love sex. I think sex is great ... but I feel a little different about it now that I’m older. Sometimes I feel like I’m 20 and then sometimes I feel like I’m 50."

It's an interesting comment, considering Britney has been very outspoken about wanting to tone down her sexuality. She recently said she was being pushed too far sexually in her music videos and in the "Britney Jean" doc, she implied her most sexually charged concert performances are behind her.

Still, Britney insists she's all about bangin' ... so, congrats David Lucado.

1224_britney_spears_through_years_footer

billybob

Alright Britney, STFU and let your vagina talk, you stupid talentless s.lut!

Phil

This is news!!!!
I was hopping it would say
"Britney Spears -- I LOVE SEX, But ...I still work out which hole is best.

That would have been more entertaining .

brade33

She likes it in the butt. I used to be one of her groupies. She likes pearls too...

peshztudio

Cool

The Truth

A Paid PR piece to try and get Britney any attention that they can.

Her Album was a flop, the Las Vegas show is having poor ticket sales and they are having to give away tickets.

Britney Spears was deemed “the worst interview of 2013″ by a gaggle of Chicago journalists who labeled the pop star “disconnected” and “nervous” – with one even going so far as to say he’d rather have “spent that time with a corpse.”

Brit even said she did not lip sync. LOL

She's done.

The Truth Hurts

Kookla

Stupid bitch! You don't have to announce to the whole world you live sex. She's thinks that makes her more appealing. No Britney you're still a nut case who's music sucks soooo much

CT

I just, THREW UP A LOT.

bluemuse

I'm sure the ****tail of anti psychotic drugs has tempered her libido down considerably.

lilyofthevalley

I think she misses the way k-fed did it

NICKF

I don't understand. There was a women singing on the train this morning. So talented. Britney Spears has not sang a LIVE not since 2001 and she's getting paid 15 million dollars a year to sing Karaoke / Compensate for her lack of talent with a bunch of pyro and light effects.

She's baaaack

Psych meds. They do it every time.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Let me point out that this dumb hick consumes at least 20 pills and various drugs per day to combat her psychosis. She's in a chemical straight-jacket, and I can guarantee she's frigid as a snow cone. Never mind the cottage cheese-ass...who'd want to do her?

Abe

the fact that she manages to get SO much attention over a simple statement shows that she is still relevant..

Coupe09

I love me some Brit but she's just a completely different person. I don't get this woman anymore...

cal

**** you dr. Cornelia. You are a stupid bitch. Britney is gorgeous you stupid bitch. You comment on every Britney article. I know why I read her articles. I am a fan. Do you comment on every article. You are an ugly bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments