Lisa Vanderpump

Rich People Problems ...

MY SWAN HAS GONE MISSING!!

12/24/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1224_lisa_vanderpump_swans_article_twitter
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF BEVERLY HILLS -- THERE IS A SWAN RUNNING LOOSE IN YOUR COMMUNITY ... and Lisa Vanderpump really, reallllly wants it back!!!

The "Real Housewives" star just took to Twitter to put out an APB on a baby bird that  just went missing from her Bev Hills mansion.

"I know it's what some people may call 'a high class problem' however,1 of my baby swans took off yesterday."

"If anyone in Bh sees errant swan Please bring him back! He is only a few months old didn't think he could fly yet Bring him back ..!!"

She included a picture of her swans -- though it's unclear which one is MIA ... since they're frickin' swans and they look exactly the same.

It's not the first time Lisa's had to deal with a missing luxury item -- back in 2010, her Bentley was stolen from her driveway ... but Lisa was more concerned about the contents in the back.

"They can have the frickin' car, but can I have my dry cleaning in the trunk, please?"

The car was eventually recovered at the bottom of a cliff ... right near a car that had been stolen from Charlie Sheen's home.

As for the swan, maybe he's just a-swimming ... it is Christmas Eve after all.

Yurra Knutz

One swan fried rice with one egg roll please

JP

Go ask Mr Coyote where the swan is

Heidi

Awwwwww, that's sad...... I'm a HUGE animal lover & have many varieties of my own. If one went missing I too would put out a alert & hope TMZ would put it on their site as well......... Hope she finds it....:)

Clytemnestra

I thought only chickens flew the coop. Oh, yea, this IS Beverley Hills. Sorry your swan flew the backyard lagoon, Lisa.

digit0lchica04

Well how about that... A swan that can actually fly. I am shocked!

Maybe it is just following its instincts and flying south for the winter. Or maybe it just doesn't want to be your pet...

Robin

Brandi took it...

JiLL1

Hilarious.

Snerkles

Coyote.

Cee Cee

This idiot confuses 'high tax bracket' with 'high class'. She may be the former but certainly not the latter. A true high class woman knows when enough is enough (including botox).

Patlouela

I would like to know how she keeps them out of her swimming pool..those things are filthy..

HumanNature

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.
12 Drummers Drumming
11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords-a-Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids-a-Milking
7 Swans-a-Swimming
6 Geese-a-Laying
5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds or Calling Birds
3 French Hens
2 Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Majestik

We can add her missing swan to Tony Sopranos ducks, they've been missing since season two.

Tammy LM

Chances are it didn't fly away without the other one. It was more than liklely killed by a Coyote or Fox. I doubt anyone is going to search in Beverly Hills for a swan to steal although they are expensive birds and people would want to steal them. just not usually where she resides. More in an area you'd expect to see them. like resorts or golf coarses where they next in the ponds.

john flynn

Opps sorry Lisa I thought there were chickens hmmm they tasted good lol

PT