Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

DLJ

yawn

Eric

I hope by saying he's retiring, he means, put a gun in his mouth.

jenlolo

Take Kanye west with you!!!

Kelly

19 or 20 whatever he is, is probably not a good age to retire unless he has about $1B in the bank. What are his post-retirement plans?

MrsTimberlake

Sorry? Say again. I don't speak text.

spreading truth

calm down. he's not going anywhere. he'll take a break. maybe do a movie. co-write new stuff. record a new album and book another tour. no one walks away from all that at 19-20. cher, elton, sinatra, garth brooks, kiss, the list is endless of "retired" artists that never really went away. soon as that screaming noise of fans and bank account starts to fade, they all come back. he's no different. they'd all be more honest just to say, im taking a break, see ya in a couple years.

G

Bye! Too bad some other autotune douche will backfill your position. And the cycle continues.

Rob Cypher

Aw....he haz a sad because you guys made fun of him.

Jackie

Blah Blah Blah......poor Justin....people make fun of him when he acts and dresses like a d*ck head...***BTW I'll believe it when I see it because he spends a lot of time doing things for attention...people like that DON'T go away.

Tarington

How can you retire when u never actually had a music career in the 1st place ? That's right , u can't. Only thing Justine should do is retire from terrorizing the CA neighborhood given that's all he's been doing as of late. And, tagging city walls with his sh*t graffiti. Retire in Canada, where u are from (sorry, Canada, our condolences but he's all yours).

Roxxiee

One word..... Narcissist!

Angie💎

BYE LIL BITCH ;-D LMAO

chachi

Sleep with fishes tiny dancer

chachi

Get better tattoos

chachi

Move out of calabassas and go to meth isle in Canada hillbilly