Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

chachi

Move out of calabassas and go to meth isle in Canada hillbilly

annie

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

lol.. exactly. I don't think it's healthy he flips back and forth so FREQUENTLY between good boy and bad boy. it's kinda scary. he will disappear from the main news, like hes sadly been in for 2 yrs, but he'll always be around FOREVER, hahaha..

Danny

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!! As long as he never touches a mic or steps on a logo, my life will be the 7th heaven!

annie

DUDE... less talky, more retirey! enjoy your unearned 125 million, ugh.. talk about getting filthy rich from doing nothing more than traveling around shirtless (don't even call what he does music, it's autotune simple vocals that half of boys can do, and there are TONS of better male singers out there no one knows much of, like that new guy from Canada that sounds like Elvis, and is young, maybe he's not a douche?)

sfrandiver

He will do the PX90 for a few months . He hopes o get the contract to be the only guy that can fight a woman in the UFC. He also will be able to tag out to his 500 pound security.

RJ Marshall

If ONLY it were true!

He's not retiring. Even if he has some ludicrous definition of "retirement," it's just a schtick to reboot his career.

Lady Aiyanna

Date and time of your retirement Beaver, we will ALL pop a Champagne bottle celebrating your departure from stardom to normalcy and possibly correcting yourself to be a better kid rather than the brainless twit you are turning out to be in front of media eye.

Belieber_Mahomie

Imma cry if my babe actually retires. He's too young for that but if he does retire I totally understand why he's doing it for and I'll support him through it all I LOVE YOU JUSTIN ALWAYS&FOREVER

PaulWS

Just hurry up and die already.

IaNaTion

Haha still ain't buying this bull**** from this dumb ****ing retard. oh btw, it's a HIATUS you're welcome! Smh just another attention-whoring, PR & damage control move.

Blinky0h9ine

CHANGE YOUR DAMN DIAPER ALREADY, and hurry with the retirement. (Already have the celebration booze........as if I needed an excuses but nevertheless all the more reason to have a great year thanks to your decision!

trendsetta

You people are just rediculous like seriously your comparing him to jesus that's soo disrespectful I love justin but comparing him to the lord and savior that's low of course He doesn't do that he's holy

xbjllb

Good luck with the rehab new OS install and reboot, and don't let anyone talk you out of it.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Harvey, take your nose out of Scooter 's hairy ass, no website needs this many planted stories about one person! Jeeez.

John Miller

Look at this moron sagging his pants. You could pantse this kid by pulling his ****ted ass trousers up. **** man. Tired of seeing this kid sagging like an inmate in jail. One day someone will stick a finger up his mangina.