Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

franklyspeaking

Its like a god awful music funeral. This is worse than the Jonas Brothers breakup. I need a moment to eat my barf.

Grandma Cracker

Thanks Santa, now take Kayne too...........

frunklin

Pittsburgh Nation demands you stop wearing its sport teams gear. You're suppose to be Canadian, put a hockey hat on.

Laura

Don't slam the door on your way out. Just go quietly away--perhaps back to Canada.

bowner90

He still got to pork selena. The only thing I'm jealous of the guy for

Yvonne

Maybe his record deal is running out. Nice way to negotiate and ask for more money

ChinLee3

Retire before you slip even further into irrelevance.

Bill

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE !!!!

Ash

If this is true,I have nothing to say but WOO-HOO!!!

Natalieberns

Everybody SHUT THE HELL UP if ur not a fan of him telling him to die is just gross if you some ppl really care about him and are really sad and your just being told morons like come on he didn't do **** to u u don't know him what if somebody hated u that much u r all being immature and dis respectful his fans are young and sad and they see this . LIKE HONESTLY STOP BECASUE WE DONT CARE ☺️

Sandra

Little twit !!

thunder

NO ONE CARES

Trooper Tom

Bye don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

ShowMeYourBlanks

Now only if TMZ would stop posting stories about the kid everyday he might disapear from our memories

Kaaka

He obviously playing a huge practical joke on you guys , because just a few minutes ago he appear on this show to say otherwise.