Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

bigish

Gracias Dios Mío!!! ... Thanks God!!.. I couldn't ask for a better gift for Christmas.

CT

I hope he means suicide.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Finally this little girl is going away

Heidi

IF this be true that's one less kid that TMZ's staff & paps' can continue to trash trying to ruin a career........

alan

for crips sake pull up your little boy pants a go already

Tal

A big loss to the music industry and art as we know it.

ChevyMan419

Best to burn out then fade away i guess. LOL Me myself i wont even notice he was gone. But I'm sure junior highs nationwide will be devastated. Lets say he does retire. I give it 5 years (after he blows through all his cash) He will be back for a second round. In my generation this kid would be a nobody. Of course that's the days before the internet age.

SINJIN MONROE

YOU ARE RETIRING GREAT WAY OVERDUE.

Nobody Special

It's a Publicity Stunt 101,

Look at the words carefully, Justine is leaving the "Pop" Music Business.

And he is now going tom be entering The "Hip Hop Rap" Music Business.

Justine has been at Eminem house for the last 10m days learning how to Rap and they are doing some songs together.

If you think Beaver sucked before, wait until you see him grabbing his small package with his MC Hammer Pants, throwing his arms around pointing his fingers like a gun, all while trying to look tough.

MC Beaver is gonna dominate the Rap World, he's moving to Compton to get in some street fights to get some creds.

Beaver is Retiring from his Cash-Machine Teen Girls and he wants to be a Rapper .

He will lose his Teen Base of Fans and will end-up like Vanilla Ice.

twocentz

Best christmas gift ever! Thank you Justin.

janet

Bieber is more and more of a liability than an asset. This no talent punk can mouth off all want's to. The big boys want their money and Bieber isn't bringing it in. He knows it.

He's too busy playing wannabe punk with his 300 pound goons (no offence to the goons) covering his 100 pound butt. No way they aren't laughing. It's pay.

christy

Bye! I hope this means you'll be going back to Canada!

kristine

Godspeed, justin! enjoy your retirement. i know i will!

StPeteRickster

If only we could 'Beliebe' this statement.

I'd actually BUY the album, if he promised to go away, stay there and NEVER write home....

Borathayden

All BS. New identity comes out for a show. Others have done it.