Kim and Kanye

Winners!!!

Nightmare Neighbor Award

12/27/2013 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-gettyKanye West and Kim Kardashian are rock bottom when it comes to choosing who you'd LEAST like to share a common fence with.

Zillow has revealed the celebs American would LEAST like to have as their neighbors ... and Kim and Kanye top the list -- according to 25% of us common folk.  Only 2% feel the opposite.

The Honey Boo Boo clan comes in second in the worst celeb neighbor contest, weighing in at 18%.  Somewhat surprising ... Justin Beiber came in 3rd at 16%, and Miley 4th aqt 16%.

As for the best celeb neighbor, Jimmy Fallon wins with 11%, while Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton share second position with Jennifer Lawrence at 10%

1227-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-neighbors

Sips

I was raised not to hate but I'm sorry mom and dad I can not help myself I hate those two people!!!!!

Kelly

I may not watch the show, but I don't understand why no one would want to live next to Honey Boo Boo. They live 2 hours from me, so it was on the news that they were out there, every night, for a month with a whole train ride, santa, and a meet and greet raising money and food for a food pantry. All you had to do was bring a can of food, a new toy, or buy some of their merchandise (which 100% of the profit went to the pantry).

Give these people a break. They aren't the most educated, but at least they are genuine. I don't hear of any other "celebrity" reality or not, doing this for their community.

Shaquille O'Neal

This is such a stupid story!!!!!!! Ugh!!!

Azi

I wouldn't want to live next to any of them.

Eye roll

Who even makes up such a stupid contest? And who are the losers that actually vote

Jillkp

Getting pretty pathetic TMZ. Soon you'll do a story on what Harvey ate for breakfast.

Fashionistazoe

Tmz, you obviously just needed a story on one of the Kardashians because this "story" is lame. Zillow did a survey on people who would probably never even have enough money to even be neighbors with these people? Who gives a s h I t?!

Bobo Frog

You ever notice how Kanya is always pouting like a 2 year old?

Clyde T.M. Nestra

As if this were a big surprise! I still remember how the neighbors suffered with Paris Hilton and Chris Brown as neighbors. Nothing like either a paps army outside the gates or some ghetto rat with money and deaf friends. What a nightmare!

w124trs

Kim Kim!!!! I have been observing you since you have been with Kanye & I am convince that your relationship you guys have is strictly for publicity. From your child to that God ugly purse he has gotten you for Christmas it's all to give you ammunition to try & I do mean try to be a power couple . Ok I get it now !!! U want to be a power couple this is your PR strategy . Well I got news for you honey !! You will never be a power couple !! You both have ruin your images & it is not repairable. Your marriage will last a year no more than 2 if that. His controlling ways will get worst when you are married & you will be miserable in which I think you are now. It's a shame that you are wiling to put up with & to do whatever it takes to stay famous. Good luck kim you will need it. Because I no longer see Kim anymore I see someone controlling you your eyes look empty. I mean no make up & those God awful ugly clothes he is picking for you . Wowwwww good luck Kim you are gonna need it.

Azi

Hey TMZ, how about some used car stories.

Marilyn

I'm even annoyed they are on the same planet as me!

bitch please

Thankfully we are finally seeing the downfall of those trashy Kardashions. The American public just doesn't like them anymore, and most are totally over seeing Kanye's miserable face and Kim's fake pout!

TPF

No one wants these trash disgusting people to live anywhere near them. S*** of the earth is what they are.

bsconley

You would have thought Chris Brown would be #1 on the list as many people complained living next to him

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments