Chloe Moretz

I'm Making Money Hand Over Fist

12/30/2013 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230_chloe-grace-moretz_gettyChloe Moretz -- who starred in "Hugo" -- stands to make more than a million bucks in her next movie -- not bad for a 16-year-old.

Chloe is the star in an upcoming movie -- "If I Stay."   Since Moretz is a minor ... producers had to file legal docs with the court asking for permission to hire her.  We obtained the docs, and they reveal Chloe will make $500,000 as a base salary.

But wait. There's more.  Chloe will get 15% of profits from the movie ... and even if the movie doesn't show profits she could get an additional $1 million.

And there's still more ... If she gets nominated for a Best Actress Oscar she gets $25,000 and another $25K if she takes home the statue.

And even more ... She gets a cut of any merchandising.

So stay in acting class kids.

click

meanwhile, the government is getting set to steal kill and destroy more people. People are losing their homes, jobs, income and health care.

I'm glad this girl is making some money. In California that kind of money will get her by.

bring back recent posts

..child actors have too get permission from the courts to work? I would have thought the signature of a parent was suffice...

Kelly

Yeah, but Carrie was a snore so she'd better come up with some goods.

Kelly

Most starlets make that kind of money ankles of earlobes.

Kristinajp

Can someone explain something to me? I own a business and I'm not sure why an actress would get a bonus if the movie doesn't have any profits? Is the government making movies now?

Tony

Good for her. Everybody wants to be rich and if they say they don't they're lying. Cash rules everything around me I would say is what most of this world runs by.

Dead account Delete at will

WOW thats one horrible picture of her. Shes a cute kid too.
Good job picking a horrible pic..lol

Dead account Delete at will

Dont be a rapper... Dont forget to pay your taxes!

Jay W.

I believe she has one helluva bright future. I like her. Best wishes to her.

Direct

WHO??

tgrfan42069

at 16 she is prob already used up by the pedo hollywood producers and so on

Clytemnestra

If she plays her cards right, she will have millions in the bank by the the time she turns 21. Nice work if you can get it.

OwenTaylor

Yep, another star makes too much for little. Oh well. Time to work my ass off to make a very small fraction of she's making.

VivaKDP

Am I the only one that thought that number was pretty low? I realize she's young, but she's headlined movies and is an established actor. Hell, Lohan made a million for confessions of a teenage drama queen 10 years ago!

Lucky_130

I guess this website has run out of Duck Dynasty stories, so now we have this crap for celebrity news.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments