'Home Improvement' Star

We Will Never, EVER Have A Reunion

12/30/2013 7:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

123013_patricia_richardson_launch
"Home Improvement" -- one of the top-rated sitcoms of the last millennia -- will forever be stuck in the 90s ... because one of its stars tells TMZ there is ZERO chance the entire cast will get back together again.

Fans got a mini dose of H.I. love earlier this year ... when Jonathan Taylor Thomas was a guest star on "Last Man Standing" ... reuniting him with his former TV dad, Tim Allen.

But Patricia Richardson -- who played Jill Taylor on the show -- told us a full-on reunion show is a complete impossibility because one key element is missing -- the neighbor guy Wilson, played by actor Earl Hindman.

Hindman died 10 years ago (Dec. 29, 2003) ... and, according to Richardson, so did any chance of a H.I. reprise.

R.I.P.

lou

Who gives a damn about this white show.

Now u know.

Lou I would trade HI any day for Atlanta house HO's any day

Cali~girl

That sounds so stupid to put it on Wilson! Especially since u could only see half his face behind the fence-

Cazz8203

she's a ****...and ruined that show in its later years by demanding her character get more screen time and story lines. Earl Hindman would probably not want to hold something as special as a reunion show back just because he isn't present. fans would love to see it and then have a special dedication to Hindman. my suggestion would be just to leave Pat Richardson OUT.

JBDragon

What's the big deal, just get someone with the same voice! Few people even knew the guys name or face on the show. You could stick pretty much anyone behind a fence!!!

Another person died a little young at 61 of Lung Cancer, being a Smoker!!!

Timmy Boy

Is she a lesbian? I disnt like her on the show. Too feminist.

Tim C

I've seen his new show once, Tim Allen's 15 minutes are over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2