Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

Chris Wood

Who is Kesha??

A VERY ANGRY PERSON WHO IS READING THESE COMMENTS

DOES HONESTLY NO ONE THINK THAT KESHA HAS FEELINGS TOO? I CANT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM HOW MESSED UP THESE PEOPLE ARE. THEY’RE LAUGHING AND JOKING ABOUT IT. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GET HELP. IDIOTS LIKE THEM WHO RIDICULE PEOPLE FOR BEING SICK. LIKE WHAT POSSESSES SOMEONE TO PUT SOMEONE ELSE DOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY’RE BETTER THAN THEM. ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAD THE COURAGE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SHE HAD A DISORDER.

LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT FUNNY.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT FUN.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT.

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT???

spicemonkey259

Not aging well.

Gretel

Eating disorder. Is that what they're calling it now? I suppose it's better than exhaustion and dehydration, that excuse got old quickly.

fatherdjohnson@aol.com

It would be nice to know how being a 'crusader for being yourself and loving yourself' includes reaching the point where you have to seek professional help in dealing with the self-inflicted scourge of an eating disorder?

If anything, she should seek treatment for an ego disorder, or, at a minimum, can the I'm-God's-gift-to-humanity attitude.

Crabby

she needs rehab for being ugly and dirty looking

Usagi-chan

Not her fan but hope she gets the help she needs and learns to trust herself.

suzannelep

This comment is for the video clip of the ugly *******s trying to say that kate upton doesn't look good and has "gained weight". Seriously people GO **** YOURSELF you disgusting pieces of ****. Let's talk about the guy first of all who looked homeless with his greasy hair and awful face then the bitch who commented on kates weight, she can definitely go **** herself because no one else is going to that's for sure !!!! If I knew the names of these people I'd message them myself.

Andres

Meth is a terrible drug,you have to remember to eat and sleep.

boo boo

Eating disorders suck.

Bobo

poor thing

Marcus

She might as well take care of those drug and alcohol issues while she's at it...

KatherineJoyce4

I'm glad for her and I feel that Demi kinda helped her :)

rodeman

I'm wondering what exactly her eating disorder is? She eats too much? She doesn't eat enough? What exactly is the problem that she would have to go to rehab for? Would a Double-Double from In-N-Out be of any help?

littlebigfoot