Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

Gretel

Eating disorder. Is that what they're calling it now? I suppose it's better than exhaustion and dehydration, that excuse got old quickly.

fatherdjohnson@aol.com

It would be nice to know how being a 'crusader for being yourself and loving yourself' includes reaching the point where you have to seek professional help in dealing with the self-inflicted scourge of an eating disorder?

If anything, she should seek treatment for an ego disorder, or, at a minimum, can the I'm-God's-gift-to-humanity attitude.

Crabby

she needs rehab for being ugly and dirty looking

Usagi-chan

Not her fan but hope she gets the help she needs and learns to trust herself.

suzannelep

This comment is for the video clip of the ugly *******s trying to say that kate upton doesn't look good and has "gained weight". Seriously people GO **** YOURSELF you disgusting pieces of ****. Let's talk about the guy first of all who looked homeless with his greasy hair and awful face then the bitch who commented on kates weight, she can definitely go **** herself because no one else is going to that's for sure !!!! If I knew the names of these people I'd message them myself.

Andres

Meth is a terrible drug,you have to remember to eat and sleep.

boo boo

Eating disorders suck.

Bobo

poor thing

Marcus

She might as well take care of those drug and alcohol issues while she's at it...

KatherineJoyce4

I'm glad for her and I feel that Demi kinda helped her :)

prince of the city

I'm wondering what exactly her eating disorder is? She eats too much? She doesn't eat enough? What exactly is the problem that she would have to go to rehab for? Would a Double-Double from In-N-Out be of any help?

littlebigfoot

sea monster!

Sarah

I totally agree that these comments are not useful to her and that the majority of the people are being complete jerk. My mom and my sister both had an eating disorder and it can become serious quickly. Jerks and freaking t**sers calling her fat or many of the other personal insult is low and just f***ed up... Eating Disorders happen when your self-worth is less than the value of your health. The fact that she is getting help is a great thing and I wish her luck in getting better.

EnquirerLover

Eating disorder? Or something else more to Hollywood standards of disappearing for awhile.

Rob

She's a ****aholic . . . .