Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

Sarah

I totally agree that these comments are not useful to her and that the majority of the people are being complete jerk. My mom and my sister both had an eating disorder and it can become serious quickly. Jerks and freaking t**sers calling her fat or many of the other personal insult is low and just f***ed up... Eating Disorders happen when your self-worth is less than the value of your health. The fact that she is getting help is a great thing and I wish her luck in getting better.

EnquirerLover

Eating disorder? Or something else more to Hollywood standards of disappearing for awhile.

Rob

She's a ****aholic . . . .

marie

I guess $ does not buy everything...

david

Yawn and snore. Who really gives a s***.

christy

I'm going to say substance abuse. I took me watching her MTV reality show onetime & you can tell she had issues. She can be unique and call eating disorder at least she's getting help.

shamrock

Wow! She looks more secy now :D ...

Del

Well, she's a part of an industry that is based on looks and not much else. The "dead inside" look she's sporting isn't looking all that great either.

buzz kill

Try banging three or four times a day, that should burn off some calories.

festus

that is crazy, she got her life to live though, i dont see any reason to go into rehab for eating disorder, did she eat a croc?came across this,no harm in trying, it takes a minute to join and a 2nd to earn, you aint spending http://tinyurl.com/ph7gtf7

Rey

Can't believe all the b.s comments about how she looks! You don't have to be anorexic to have an eating disorder, on that note, TMZ was it really necessary to put a bikini picture and a comparison pic next to it when reporting on a girl who obviously has body image issues. Eating disorders are serious mental health issues that can be fatal, have some sensitivity people, whether you like the person or not.

Jah36

Say what you will, the 2013 picture looks a LOT better!

TRASHY MAGAZINE, TRASHY READERS

I can't believe the unkind things I am reading here! I accidentally got directed here and it appears not very many who read tmz are of high caliber. surprise surprise. this magazine is junk.

yummyfaerie

She is still not appealing, but she looks much better now. I know she can still have an eating disorder and look decent, but she looks fairly healthy and not at all emaciated. Good that she is taking care of this early, I guess...

john

give her megace that should plump her up in no time