Kenya Moore

I Got Surgery So I Can Get Pregnant

1/4/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kenya-moore-tmz
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore is so determined to have a bambino ... she went under the knife to make it happen ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Kenya -- who is 42 -- tell us she had surgery Friday to remove fibroid tumors from her uterus.

The fibroids are a benign type of tumor that were discovered during an ultrasound.  Doctors say fibroid tumors can cause miscarriages ... they told her surgery would increase her chances of a successful pregnancy.

We're told Kenya -- who is single -- plans to get pregnant this year ... and is going to start In Vitro treatments as soon as she's healed.

JW

What guy in his right mind is going to tap that???

bkblueknight

this woman scares the living **** out of me

JrzGrl

Why is she discussing this publicly at all? Is nothing sacred??? Who gives a damn about this loud mouth woman's fibroids??? Honestly.

Obvious justice

This woman is never gonna get pregnant . She has rumors already . Even if she gets surgery , it's not gonna change . At her age now , it's over . She is in the statistic of women who will never have children . She mDe the oprah list

DrTyrell

I guess I'll be expecting that email any second now!

Thia

She would be better off considering adoption . Then again she might be considered to old.

MrsK

I feel sorry for that child already

Ebony

She has a nasty attitude but she has a right to be a mom! Too old! My mom had me at 39 years old. I wish some of these young chicks would stop dropping babies that they can't take care of and the system because the caretaker! It's her body and there are plenty of women now a days having babies at 40 and got jobs that can provide their kids a good life!

Ebony

I meant to say the system becomes the caretaker because these young chicks are dropping babies that they can't take of! Women that are healthy can have babies well into their 40's! Mature women are good candidates for motherhood because they don't have hang ups, insecurities, or they are making decent money. I have seen too many young women want to party with their kids, angry because they feel their life was stopped, and always struggling!

lisa

i am not a big fan of kenya but i wish her all the best, and GOD will protect her during this new step she is taking....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3