Jay Z

Meet My Replacement

He's Only 12!!

1/6/2014 1:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010614_jay_z_kid_launch
Jay Z just gave a 12-year-old kid the chance of a lifetime ... and the kid delivered.

Jay discovered the pint-sized rapper sitting in the crowd at his "Magna Carter World Tour" concert Sunday in Greensboro, NC -- he was holding a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?"

Jigga pulled the lil' guy up on stage ... and the kid laid down a crazy interpretation of Jay Z's rap.  Jay even cut him off ... just before he spewed some curse words.

We're a little suspicious ... this could have been a prearranged type thing ... not sure.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Slave-Z looks like a camel and a 12 year old is more talented than him and his yodeling skank

CoconutScrimp

Corporate Rapper Jr. aka the next Jay Z Knowles.

Aenwyn

Didn't sound all that great to me, but I doubt I would have done better (especially at 12).

MekaBFace

Regardless if its was planned or not lil man had bars. #Cute

Tarington

I'm sorry but pint-size Jay Z's parents should be arrested and immediately held on 72 hour hold given the lyrics during Magna Volcano Tour aren't kid friendly but WTFever they tell themselves using their kid to secure financial wealth. Pint-size parents GET A F*CKING job and quit using your child as your meal ticket.

Sureshot the Gooroo

I was there! Little man had heart but he just spit Jay Z's verse from Clique (Watching the Throne album). It wasn't an original rap or anything but he had crazy confidence to get up there and do it. He took a deep breath and looked like he was gonna freeze. When the band came in at the end, we went crazy! Then he hit Jay Z up for a backstage meeting. LOL!

KicksandGiggles

Hum..... it does sound convenient. HTH would he even see a sign from the stage in the midst of blazing lights and aren't those kinds of things prohibited in a concert because blocks views?

Claude

Great another no talent chimp

Clytemnestra

No doubt planned, but what' s&t he harm. Entertainers have been doing it forever.

maggi

Yissssuzz gonna be mad .because he wasn'y invited to sing with jay z . Or because he's not jay z 's replacement.

thehoch

If that was not planned, that was pretty awesome. Being that the kid asked to meet him back stage and it seemed legitimate when he did, I would say that wasn't planned. Not a huge Jay-Z fan but I can appreciate what he did for that little guy, something he'll never forget and who knows, maybe the beginning of his career, a real life changing event.

vroomvroom

Illuminate ....12yrs old..1+2=3 satan number
We all already know jigga, lets just not hear that the boy pasted in the next 48 hrs

Dina

Jay Z is a smart businessman.

franklyspeaking

Blue gave him two thumbs down for Thirst.

boo boo

Pre-arranged. I'd be pissed if I paid to see Hova and instead had to jerk my ear to this kid. Lame.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments