Young Jeezy

ARRESTED for False Imprisonment, Battery, Terroristic Threats on Son

1/7/2014 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-sonRapper Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his own son ... TMZ has learned.

According to the charging documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head.  Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him.

According to the incident report, Jeezy's son attempted to escape but the rapper's bodyguard blocked the stairwell.

0104-jeezy-mug-shot-tmz
The docs go on -- claiming Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, "I will kill you."  According to police docs, Jeezy's son claims his dad said, "I will put a bullet in your head right now," adding, "If I could get away with it, I would kill you."  The incident allegedly occurred in Sept., 2012.

We've learned Jeezy turned himself in to authorities Friday after a grand jury warrant for each charge was issued. He bonded out soon after for $45,000.

Jeezy's attorney tells TMZ, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Eeew!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Aaayyy

Kelly

Typical thug "rapper."

Keith

I would be pissed.

namers

These effin POS rappers. Why do sheeple follow these 'musicians'?

vroomvroom

How embarrassing that at a certain age with a certain amount of money made, you still haven't changed. Yet there's a woman out there dying to have his kids!!!
Pig is a pig, with or without makeup

andrea67

Sound like the son mighta did some ****

billybob

ha, N! among themselves, it figures!

Jennellabella 2

What did he do??? That's crazy!

LB

Wow was this like a young adult son or minor? That's just insane to do that to your own blood.

Ron Fing Swanson

Parenting 101. Some goofs should not be parents.

Mr. Pukey

HAHAHAHA stupid fake wanna be. Another fake lil gangsta trying up up his rep...

boo boo

Weird that it took so long for this to hit the web. I like this dude's music, but what is described is horrific and unconscionable to do to your own kid! Wow!

plavalaguna

Yea wow, but I still like his music. And. My parents did similar stuff but then again I was a bad ass kid

river rat

Young Jeezy, Breezy, Yeezy, Sneezy, Peezy...L'il Twist, L'il Za, L'il Wayne, L'il Twit....just how in the hell do they come up with these stupid names??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments