Rod Stewart

F**k the Beatles

1/8/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010814_rod_stewart_launch_v2
Rod Stewart is forever bitter about one of his contemporaries -- maybe the only one that outshined him ... The Beatles ... because he says he "COULDN'T GIVE A F**K" about a Beatles-ish reunion.

It's a little hard to hear the photog because another pap is talking over him.  But he asks Rod what he thinks of the Beatles getting back together.

Obviously, the photog is a little behind on not-so-current events ... but Paul and Ringo might perform together on 'Letterman' next month to mark the 50th anniversary of the Beatles Ed Sullivan debut.

Unclear why Rod has beef.  He's outlived half the group.

010814_rod_stewart_allyouneedislove_launch

porkchop

Because "Do ya Think I'm Sexy?" will never, ever quite measure up to "Hey Jude"...

FedUp

Much prefer Rod over the Beattles anyday!So he doesn't care if the remaining ones sing ,big dam deal!His music outlasted theirs by years.People still buy his music,he is in the now,not yesterday!Go Rod!

Azi

I think he has a booze buzz going.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey Rod, do some of those disco "hits" for us.

Jackie

OK....So this is supposed to be interesting?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who cares, he doesn't have to bow to anyone

TedFrunk2

I hope they bring in Pete Best to... watch Paul and Ringo play a few Beatles songs.

Max

I imagine he would have answered, "Couldn't give an F--" no matter what your idiot camera guys asked.

Reed

Don't give a flying **** what his opinion is about the Beatles. His singing to me is like listening to fingernails clawing a chalk board. There can be no Beatles reunion, John and George are dead making it impossible to happen.

SoManyIdiots

What your writer(s) know about music from that era is laughable. This is a guy leaving a restaurant with a bunch of obnoxious photogs shouting questions at him and calling him by his first name, like they are friends, or something. He probably likes the Beatles, just hates the paparazzi.

Miara

Who is listening to Rod Stewart anyway? lol

Yurra Knutz

Maggie May f'ed him up.

jim

Want to know something unusual about him? He's a HUGE model railroading guy! http://mrr.trains.com/issues/2014/february-2014

Doni

By the way his wife was guiding him the car, I'd say Roddy boy had a bit too much to drink! I wouldn't really take his comment to mean much more than an "I don't give a f-ck (b/c I'm loaded!)" Typical TMZ..trying to stir and empty pot.

Kelly

Is that why he's been recording snooze albums for blue haired old ladies? Oh, I'm sorry, "standards."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments