Emily Blunt

I'm Spending Massive $$$

On My Unborn Daughter

1/9/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_emily_blunt_baby_items_launch_v2

Emily Blunt
is spending more on her unborn baby than the yearly income of a family of 6 living ABOVE the poverty level.

We're told Emily and hubby John Krasinski are having a little girl ... and she's coming into the world in gargantuan style.

Our shopping sources say ... on Tuesday Emily dropped $35K at Petit Tresor on pricey Robertson Blvd. in L.A.

Among the items purchased ... a $6,780 crib and a $4,880 changing table.  Check out the other items in the photo gallery.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who?

just sayin

link doesn't work...

There's a problem here

So what's your point, TMZ? It's all relative. It is what they can afford. I spent everything I could for my kids too. It is a whole hell of a lot less than a lot of some people could do and a whole hell of a lot more than some other people could do. It's their money, it's their child. I wish them every happiness that comes with a new baby.

DiM

The room theme must be Pepto Bismol for a barfing baby!

Clytemnestra

It's laughable, but if they can afford it, why not?

OhWell

Is Harvey A Pitching
Of A Catching?

Dead account Delete at will

Kimmodes heard face wonder who the y are and why they never heard of them before.

There's a problem here

My second point is that child isn't even born yet and it's already loved and the parents are excited. If you compare them to the Kim the Piss Whore whose whole pregnancy was all about her, and her motherhood and love for her child is nonexistant , why not compare the two?

boo boo

I had a baby basket just like that for our daughter. It was a hand me down from a wealthy friend. I loved it! Petit tresor is a total rip off though. You walk in and trip and fall over all kinds of piles of stuff already sold to other people.

CremeBrulee

That's a lot of $ for an infant who only knows whether it is comfotable or not. If they're showing off, fine...won't hurt the baby. Hope they raise the child with good values and don't spoil it. :)

debbiedoesnothing

So how much did your "source" pay you to mention their store on the front page?

Dave

Do you think the child will know its a $5,000 change table that it's crapping on?

CN

Really foolish, and the mistake of a new parent. All that stuff will be good for about a year, then the baby's outgrown it. $35K wasted.

pattycake

waste of money

zombie

Lol@ everyone so p.o'd by this woman buying things for her baby with her OWN MONEY. She and her husband do a lot for charity. So what if she wants to blow 35k on her baby. I didn't see anyone whine over Beyonce and JayZ spending three times that. Such double standards on this site.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments