Beyonce

Cuts Kelly Out of the Picture

1/17/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0117-beyonce-instagram-picBeyonce has cut Kelly Rowland out of her life -- and it was truly the unkindest cut of all.

Check out this photo (above) Beyonce posted on Instagram last night ... in honor of Aaliyah's 35th birthday.

0117-beyonce-kelly-instagram-picBut here's what you don't see ... Kelly Rowland ... who was in the pic when it was snapped in 2001 at the MTV Movie Awards, mere months before Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash.

Kelly posted the original photo on Instagram hours before Beyonce. Then Beyonce reposted it in black and white, completely cropping Kelly out of the pic ... and putting herself smack in the middle of the shot.

So we gotta ask ...

kellie

What a classless POS.

Armon20112011

A lot Beyonce haters is on this site...I never knew Beyonce has so much jealous haters....what has this woman did to bring on so much hate?

Ms.Kors

Guess what I don't give a damn who cut who out. These people are not starving, they can travel the world any time they want buy nice car, house, eat at the best restaurants, and we on this website worrying about their business. We stupid........ I'm going to get out her and try to be successful.

marmar

Please she do that because kelly look much better then her B.she an idiot like her man they think they all that and they not.

Cleveland

What is beyonce wearing? I had forgotten that she has always been tacky trash

Maire

I thought her ass was the biggest thing on her body. I was wrong. It's her HEAD

Mrs.LashonaMiller

B is a BITCH!!

Jenna5960

She stole Kelly's pic and had the nerve to crop her out? What a bitch.

Sinnyinc

I'm trying to figure out why you all give a damn about this woman or what she is doing? She's just another overdone star that makes no real contribution to this world other than shaking her ass on stage. Hell strippers do that daily doesn't make them special.

Christina_R

Actually. If you guys knew anything, you'd know instagram only lets you have so big of a picture. I have uploaded many photos from my gallery on intstagram with my 2 other best friends in the picture and it only lets so much in the frame, which is almost ALWAYS just 2 of the people of the 3. So how about stop making stories into something that it just isnt.

Pattylujan

Who cares ?

juggalo 6

She just wanted to be front and center in the picture. This pic had nothing to do with anybody's birthday. This pic is about a hood rat that slobbed the right knob and her out of control ego.

crissann82

Whoopy

kc

no wonder i can't stand the bitch.

Orlando Salazar

Yes and no I think. Yes in the fact that she edited the picture and cut out Kelly. But no because maybe beyond probably doesn't have any other photo of her and analogs and she probably wanted one with just the two of them. Its a delicate topic.