'Shipping Wars' Roy Garber

Cat Co-Star Safe and Sound

1/20/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119_muffy_and_roy"Shipping Wars" star Roy Garber's beloved cat won't be a casualty in the wake of the his death ... TMZ has learned it's already en route to a home filled with other cute creatures.

Garber's cat Muffy was a fixture on the show ...  he refused to travel without her.  So it's no surprise ... the friendly feline was at Roy's side  when he passed away last week ... according to his girlfriend.

We're told Texas authorities got in touch with Roy's family and made arrangements to ship the cat back to Roy's home state of New Hampshire to live with his mom.

As we previously reported ... Roy died Friday after suffering a heart attack.

Get educated

BLUE UGLY 💩

Put it to sleep

Clytemnestra

Sweet. I still remember my faithful companion "Woody". (He was an orange tabby the color of sandalwood) Woody would come home at night when I whistled for him, never once sprayed in the house and was great company. I'm glad to hear Muffy will have a loving home to grow old in.

renee

put u to sleep. douche.

Ace

Are they going to bid on who gets to ship the cat?

Mickey

Does anyone know if he was on the job when this happened?

Shoozie

I am happy about that. I was worried about Muffy. I hope Mom doesn't smoke though. Muffy deserves clean air. Condolences to Roy's family and friends.

gossip_woman

that is good muffy has a home. the poor cat been through enough. . may Roy RIP.

There's a problem here

I grew up in a family with dogs. My wife grew up in a family with cats. We've had dogs and cats as pets since the day we owned our home. Can't imagine a life without a pet or two. Poor cat. I hope it becomes content again.

Azi

I hope the pilot remembers to pressurizes the cargo hold.

Woot

Thank you to everyone involved in assuring this cat is going to be taken care of and thank you to TMZ for letting us know.

For every button pusher posting here... my wish is that you permanently cease your intake of air in short order.

Kookla

I liked this guy he was pleasant and nice

woolly -Bear

See you you on the other side Roy. A good Man with a Tender Heart. SOOOOOOO Long Old Friend.. ;(

demoncat

good for hate to think the poor thing would just be left alone in roys truck or worse just abandoned. surprised one of roys co workers on the show did not offer to transport the cat as a way to pay tribute to their friend and co worker.

Cindy

So sorry to hear this. I really enjoyed seeing Roy on the show. RIP and thankful that Muffy will have a good home to go to.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments