Justin Bieber

Codeine Company Not Down With His Sizzurp Consumption

1/21/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0120_justin_bieber_codeine_article_tmz
Justin Bieber
's drug of choice has ruffled the feathers of the company that makes it ... now that TMZ has broken the story that Justin has a serious sizzurp problem.

As we reported ... Justin's sizzurp (aka lean) concoction includes Actavis -- a mixture of promethazine hydrochloride and codeine phosphate syrup.  It's considered the Rolls Royce of lean, which is commonly mixed with soda and a Jolly Rancher.

Our sources say Justin gets his stash of Actavis from out of the country.

A rep for Actavis tells TMZ ... they disavow the use of their product for illegal purposes.  The rep notes their product is used for temporary relief of coughs and upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies and common colds.

The rep adds, "The company does not condone its use for any indications outside of this purpose."

The rep would not discuss the fact that the product has become a staple for high-end sizzurp users.

Zgar10

Yeah right! There getting so much attention right now. They just say that because they have too but you know they love it! Lol

NOT ELMO

BIEBER IS A NO TALENT BITCH.....

daveed

Actavis is manufacturer, TMZ. Not a concoction. You guys sound just as dumb as the kids who say that actavis is a "good" "lean" No bitch.... ALL THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS JUST DIFFERENT COMPANIES.

jack

TMZ, why this meaningless nonsense? If you crap so admit it

Bob

"Our sources say Justin gets his stash of Actavis from out of the country."

Sure, if you say so. He couldn't possibly afford to get it from one of the many local drug dealers, after all. And this whole thing is also not about him being sent to a rehab facility (of his choice, of course) instead of jail if he's convicted.

shakedoggy

his neighbor needs to GROW DA HELL up!!! and stop whining and whimpering over a dozen STALE EGGS! wat is he, a child?? wat is he gonna do? bring on the entire CAVALRY over spilled milk n EGGS?? wat a spoiled punky brat he is!!!

jack

I have a feeling that TMZ is engaged in drug advertising

Roberik 22

Another article about nothing. Who cares.

notalawyer

anything for publicity justine....

Sunshine702

Didn't he/she retire? Please overdose or go away!

CN

I have a serious, miserable, hella cold right now, so this Prometh with codeine cough syrup is looking pretty good for a little relief.

Somebody please run some over to me (to sick to leave the house). You can skip the soda and the Jolly Rancher. I have my own soda, and I believe the Jolly Rancher is just a gimmick. (But I prefer LIME.) I swear I'll behave - and it doesn't snow where I live, so I won't be relieving myself outside.
Thanks.

Yurra Knutz

*cough cough*
Hey Doc, write me a script for the good stuff.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Four stories a day about Beiber is just a bit much, especially when they keep repeating itself. In London, its all posts about One Direction, more interesting because its not scripted, but real and good dirt!

Brian

Why should they talk about how people use their product illegally? There's a purpose for the stuff. I hope The Bieb isn't using it and then driving. He could really get into a mess if he does.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who cares how much she uses. The quicker that talentless little girl OD's the better.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments