Nick Carter

Send Bieber Back to Canada

My American Bro Is Better Anyway

1/29/2014 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012914_nick_aaron_carter_launch
Justin Bieber is no Aaron Carter ... so says A.C.'s older bro Nick, who tells TMZ the Bieb should take his Canadian ass back to where he came from, stat!

Here's the deal ... we were out at the Maxfield store in Malibu yesterday when we asked the brothers if there was any real comparison between Justin and Aaron -- a former teen heartthrob who some people say was the "original" Justin Bieber.

That's when Nick broke it down ... saying, "Justin Bieber's cool and all ... a whole new generation .... but he's Canadian. Aaron's American."

He continued, "Go back to Canada, Justin ... America, stick with my brother."

Boom.

spearit

Justin is acting like any college age kid who is worth more than $130 million. Partying and acting dumb.

marybklyn

Aaron Carter looks like a crackhead, you can send him to Canada too

billybob

Nicky boy, stick your brother youself, you pathetic talentless freeloader. Why exchanging one plague with another ?

3Storms

I read that whole thing as "WE NEED MONEY"

Thai

Sorry no returns. You keep her Americanos.

August

Shouldn't those two be in prison for drugging their sister to death?

Amberskyeann

Canada doesn't want either one. Send them both to the Middle East. Make 'em work.

chickie

Carter hasn't been relevant for years (if he ever was) so who really cares what he thinks about anything. Just desperate TMZ staff.

darkshadow

send biebs back to canada. sure. as good as or original bieber. uh...look in your wallet son. you never even came close to him. why....i don't know. could be the drugs.

Underestimated

So when Justin Bieber is deported, there will be no more DUI's, drag racing or white crack head douchebags... only if you deport EVERY FREAKING COLLEGE STUDENT who dorms away from home. Americans stopped making sense after they caught Bieber fever in any form of the disease!!!!!

Just My Opinion

If Nick's you brother is better than Justin is, how come we haven't heard from him in years?

Latina24

Well if the American deported Justin Biber back to Canada, then the Canadian embassy should deported all the American that lives here in Canada!! I think it's not fair for Justin I am Canadian so I will support Justin Biber!! And trust me I will do or send a message to the embassy!!! 😡

Justice

Thats right, send JB's a** back to where he came from.

cajun

isn't Aaron BROKE? Boom.

dede

Nickolas Gene Carter as has been member of the Backstreet boys who sang off key is a racist pig. Born in Jamestown, New York who parents owned a Bar called Yankee Rebel. Who is a racist towards Canadians by his comment. My question to him is how do you feel towards the black rappers (should they move to the south or Africa. I read a comment on TMZ about that his stench with the band was unblemished. I have breaking news!!!!! Carter has Acknowledge ongoing struggles with drugs and Alcohol. He says that he become sober after being diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and he could die .
More to follow in another Comment