Vanessa Hudgens

Screw Disney

I'm Pushing Pot Now!

1/30/2014 8:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0130-vanessa-hudgens-fameflynet
Zac Efron has nothing on Vanessa Hudgens ... she's using the Disney moniker to push the finest weed around.

Vanessa was out joggin in Runyon Canyon in Hollywood yesterday, wearing a tank top with the word dank -- slang for good weed -- with a marijuana leaf for the letter "a" and the Disney "D."

It's sort of amazing ... another Disney star turning on the mouse.

It sort of gives new meaning to "High School Musical."

0121_stars_in_shape_footer

YouDontSay

OH MY! Healthy, smart, Beautiful, athletic! Reefer Madness!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Dumb skank

Just My Opinion

Try as you might, but you will NEVER give Disney or Micky Mouse a bad name. If you want to fry your brain that is your own stupid decisions, and if you want to take your self down, at least do it on your own acord, and do not try to take other people down with you.

Truth is

Harpo, who are these trolls??

H8Kardash

Oh the things I would do to that chick

gossip_woman

she is a loser.. probably another one who will end up on the streets doing drugs.

Clytemnestra

It's about time for pushing the nationwide legalization do pot. People have been seeking an altered reality since somebody ate fermented fruit; pot is so much better than alcohol in terms of its impact on our bodies.

Ron Fing Swanson

I'd hit. Easily

Lionnnnnesssss

She definitely doesn't let the munchies get the best of her!

fuck TMZ

It should be noted that while on the west cost (you know, the best one) dank means bomb chronic however in the Midwest if you ask for dank weed you will get weed soaked in formaldehyde. On the east coast dank doesn't exist rather you get a product that is posing as another, neither of which have any meaningful use.

boo boo

She looks great! Kind of a butterface, but dang! Her shirt is cute too. I want one but my 2nd grader might get confused. Also, I don't smoke weed - I just like the shirt.

daQueen

No new nekid pics V?

Ali

Way to "bite the hand that feeds you." What an ignorant tramp she is. She should be grateful to Disney and should honor their logo/trademark with respect. Disney will probably help/support her when she OD's and goes through her 25th rehab. No amount of money/fame can give someone brains and class.

Kristinajp

Real messed up...or lovely politicians make this drug sound like it's no big deal and for some people it isn't but every single person I've ever met (and I've met hundreds going to NA with me ex husband) all tell me the started smoking pot in their teens. No one knows who has the gene 5 has causes addiction so why even try the stuff? It's ruined my marriage, and I've had countless friends did from drugs. People need to really educate themselves and then educate their kids. It's all fun and cool til someone gets hurt and all I see from drugs are entire families being wiped out by on members drug use. And just an fyi to the Colorado politicians. ..you aren't making as much tax revenue as you think because last week I saw a news story that parents now aren't taking kids skiing in Aspen now because of all the "pot tours". Only Hollywood seems to be the place employers don't dog test, the rest of the country usually does for jobs....I know because cause I've lost placements by people failing their drug test (I'm a recruiter)

Nicole

We get it your a skank, but why involve a company that brings so much happiness to children?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments