DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KARMA K

DMX,how about just doing it for the kid that was murdered,not every wronged black person. You beat the sh.t out of George for every wronged black person is really a dumbass thing to say. Assuming TMZ got your quote right!

News Flash

Zimmerman's soon to be ex-wife would pay to see that.

vroomvroom

Why can't he fight for every black person out there?
Every white was for Zimmerman and they all wanted this case over and done with....I remember their racist comments like it was yesterday !!
Soooo stfu

Havana6

Wow zimmermen realy brings out the black in blacks lol all for a dead thug lol

Blockboy720

Dmx..my dog!!!

BB not bb

You know what, the George Zimmerman case is all about racism, REVERSE RACISM. Just look at how judgmental and awful these blacks are towards a man who was proven innocent in a court of law. Nothing is ever going to be good enough for them until every white is dead it seems like.

fierce defender

Man the world is retarded, we do know he committed no crimes right? We do he's not white? We do know he has helped and grew up in a black community at one point, just more ignorant people letting the media blind them, I don't expect less from a baffled drug addict.

Lina

DMX might as well, as he will probably wind up in prison again for something; it might as well be for a damn good cause!

Alternatively, set GZ up against 12 big, angry black men. The jury he should've had, for his trial.

beachgal

Team DMX, baby - someone needs to put this nasty child killer away

Tom

Boy, my people my people. I'm literally convinced that we are evil. Why do we hate black people so much?! The HATE has to end , once and for all. Wishful thinking. This world is Hell'!

BB not bb

You know that George never even meant to kill anyone. He loved black people. He has a black Peruvian grandfather, black business partner, black kids he tutors and a black best friend. He was protecting a neighborhood inhabited by blacks, trying to keep them safe from burglaries from this outsider Trayvon Martin.

He carried a gun because no matter how much he trained, he had no fighting talent. When he was attacked, he had no choice but to use the gun before Trayvon used it on him. Trayvon was a drug crazed juvenile delinquent thug who had it in his heart to kill George and told him so once he saw the gun.

HOW in the world you think you can judge George for this I don't know, unless you ARE SO RACIST THAT YOU THINK BLACK ARE NEVER WRONG.

spock

Zimmerman needs my Vulcan nerve pinch first then DMX may do as he wishes.

ASHY LARRY

Blacks in this country act just like they did a thousand years ago,in Africa,still dancing around the fire in grass skirts with bones through their noses & spears in their hands chanting
" Ooga Booga - Ooga Booga"!

DMX must like prison loaf.

scott

Coming from a white guy raised in the deep south, please stop embarrassing us all with your shallow, decades old idealism. For Fu$&@ sake grow up and live by the golden rule.... This s@/& is decades old ignorance.

scott

Let that punk get the S&$@ beat out of him for a few $$$. Floyd Mayweather on line 1???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments