'Magnum P.I.' House

Be a Baller Like Selleck

$15 Mil Pad for Sale

2/2/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131-magnum-pi-mania-house
The Hawaiian estate where "Magnum PI" peeled out his red Ferrari and squabbled with Higgins ... is now on the market  for just over $15 million -- Ferrari not included.

The oceanfront spread on Oahu covers 3 acres ... with a 8,921 sq. ft mansion that includes 5 bedrooms and 5 baths. Bonus property: a boat house, tennis courts, and a separate bath house.

The home was the setting for Robin's Nest -- a private club and guest house where Tom Selleck's character lived for all 9 seasons of the show.

The $15,750,000 asking price also gets you access to that awesome lagoon where Magnum went swimming.

0131-magnum-pi-mania-lagoon
 Now here's the greatest Hawaiian private detective theme song of all time ...

BLUE UGLY 💩

I'm gonna buy it

Yurra Knutz

Higgins NOT included

James

The show ran for 8 seasons, not 9.

UNLV1990

Magnum pi was my favorite show when I was a kid. That estate is bad ass.

cobrazombie

That place would be an awesome home base. Anyone spot me the $15 mil?

Huckleberry

I love this Tom Selleck. So much fun. Tom Selleck as the NYPD police chief not so much. Too serious and self important.

walloopia

I've camped just down the beach from it great spot to live if you can afford it ...

Paula

I LOVED Magnum P. I. when I was in high school, my favorite show. I shared a locker with a classmate and we had Magnum wall paper. Every picture we found went up on our locker walls. That was over 30 years ago, would love to see/own that house.

Canadasux

'Love'd the show. "Loved the theme music. If I had the money, I don't think I'd even try to under bid it. I'd just give them what they're asking for the house. Hey, it's Hawaii!

marmar

I wish i have the money i luv magnum pi. Tom selleck i luv him in magnum and now in blue blood luv it.

sheesh

I was there swimming in May. Keep in mind the beach is public. The house and grounds look really run down. I wouldn't pay over 10 mill.

3Storms

Now this is something worth spending obscene amounts of money on, but only if it has its proper 1970's decor. Ferrari 308's are cheap so getting one of those isn't a problem

Yanez

I luv MAGNUM P.I...perfect series. Everytime when run on TV I see it. At friday was a last episode.

mmmmikkimac

now there is a house I would want to buy if I had the money - loved the show - sad to see Tom gain's so much weight - scares me for his health

bree_zee

Got my checkbook and I'm headed to Hawaii...

Magnum was cheesy but awesome. Selleck is such a dream boat.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments