Charlie to Ashton

POINT TAKEN!

Sorry I've Been a Total Jackass to You

2/6/2014 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0206-charlie-sheen-twitter-ashton-tmz
Charlie Sheen got Ashton Kutcher's message loud and clear ... apologizing to Ashton for riding his ass so hard the last few years -- and promising to shut the hell up from here out.

Ashton called Charlie out last night on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," blasting Charlie for constantly berating him on Twitter after Ashton replaced him on "Two and a Half Men." For example, just last month, Charlie tweeted Ashton, "Quit barfing on my old brilliant show."

Ashton turned to the camera and said, "Dude, shut the f**k up! Enough already. It's three years later and you're still blowing me up on Twitter. Come on dude, really?"

And Charlie listened ... apologizing this morning for taking his bitterness toward "Men" creator Chuck Lorre out on Ashton. He tweeted, "Ashton, message received. so sorry, u sounded like me! well done! my bad I was pissed at other crap & took it out on you. hope u r good xox c."

And just like that. Beef over.

020614_ashton_kutcher_kimmel_launch

Lucky_130

So I guess Charlie has been pissed about other crap for over three years now

BLUE UGLY 💩

Time for Charlie to OD next

Rigby

LMAO!!! Good for Ashton. I agree 3 years later and your still being bitter. But that's Charlie though attacking people on twitter doesn't have anything else to do old ass.

o rly

Ashton has still ruined that show.

Bob

Ashton has more class and intellect in a clump of his pubes than the Wardouche has in his entire body.

Pecker

Even though Men hasn't been the same since Charlie left, Charlie has shown that its difficult to just let things go... unless he gets put in his place and Ashton did just that. Kudos for Ashton, at least he's getting that "part" right.

KARMA K

The show suck's with out charlie,Ashton isn't funny on that show, just goofy. However glad to hear Charlie, apologize to Ashton Kutcher for the hate message's.

idiots_abound

I've stuck with the show from the beginning. Even after they jumped the shark with the fiancée Chelsea. First season of Kucher was still okay. But now that Jake is gone and they replaced him with Charlie's long lost lesbian daughter, I'm done. Amber Tamblyn is horrible playing a poorly written character. So painful to watch

MjR

The show is being canceled in May. The ratings have not been the same and I think they have just let this ship sail because they didn't want to cancel it too close to Charlie parting ways so he would not rant on saying the show was not viable with out him. Well it's not, not in any way at all and Ashton still can not act. He and Kimmel are buddies so he was on there for a reason, so he could have a podium. It's done!

SoManyIdiots

Am I the only person that never thinks the show was funny, even with Charlie?

kimmi

Hell hath not fury like a Kelso scorned.

TuxThePenguin

is this the beginning of a loooooong list if apologies?

Yurra Knutz

Forgiven

Detroit_Allie

Really. Does anyone really care what Charlie Sheen says?

namers

When's Anger Management being cancelled? Anybody watch? I tried and barfed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments