Charlie Sheen to Ashton

'Mind Your Tongue'

Or I'll Beat Your Ass

2/6/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0206-charlie-sheen-ashton-kutcher-tmzWell that was fast ... Charlie Sheen is threatening to destroy Ashton Kutcher -- just hours after making peace with his "Two and a Half Men" replacement.

As we reported ... Kutcher called out Charlie on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Thursday night for belittling him on Twitter, telling him to "shut the f**k up."  Sheen got the point,  and made a public apology.

But Sheen tells us ... when he did his mea culpa he hadn't watched the Kimmel interview.  When Charlie got around to watching it he immediately blasted Kutcher, tweeting, "Dood, you ever tell me to shut the F*** up, EVER again, and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year."

Charlie tells TMZ he has a warning for Ashton ...  "Mind your tongue, junior."

020614_ashton_kutcher_kimmel_launch

Not So Mad Hatter

Yawn. I am so tired of Charlie Sheen and his feuds. #notwinning

Wow ...

I would love to see someone, anyone put Charlie in his place. The dude needs help, big time. He is certifiable. If he wants to be crazy, so be it, it is his right. But he doesn't have the right to harass , threaten or cause harm other people. I really wish Hollywood would start caring enough about their people and stop enabling the insanity. Chuck Lorre didn't and I still applaud him for it!

South Beach

Father of the Year burnout speaks.

Watch it Charlie, before long your sons may very well do a "Menendez brothers" on YOU.

Stinkdog

Never saw the show. Not crazy about Ashton. Sounds like Charlie's letting the green eye monster do his talking.

jeff

Wow, I just realized the Charlie is 48. I would have put him at 58. I'm shocked. He's not aging well

Bruno

Chuckles only beats up prostitutes and ex-wives.

Livvie

Ashton Kutcher does suck. People need to stop praising his s.h.i.t.t.y. acting once and for all.

Kay

Get over yourself Charlie. YOU are the one that messed up BIG time not Ashton Kutcher. If you had NOT been doing drugs and mouthing off you would possibly still be on the show. I guess it hurts to know you CAN be replaced by a much younger and better looking dude. Ashton winner winner chicken dinner.

Escapethefate

Funny all Charlie can do is beat woman and run his mouth

Deelight

What is this high school? SMDH

I-See-Dumb-People

Geez!! Can someone PLEASE help Sheen pull up his big boy panties, so we can all move the hell on already?! Geesh!

MrHarryBawls2016

Ashton Kutcher is one of those "celebrities" nowdays that is a complete joke. Wow, kutcher you have 500 million followers on twitter...who gives a ****?? And who are the no-minds that care what you have to say about anything? You made yourself look like a complete shmuck in that demi moore debacle and you are quite possibly the worst "actor" I have ever had the misfortune to see as I switched the channels on my TV. and watched that 70s show for all of 32 seconds. Finally the public is getting a clue and agreeing with Me. Kutcher's latest movie completely bombed at the box office. Go back to twitter kutcher-no one gives a phuck.

Usagi-chan

As awful as sheen is I would take 100 him over an Ashton.

CremeBrulee

And so the son usurps the father. At least Charlie thinks so! Jealous much, Whorelock? Tick tock.

Coupe09

Shut the hell up Charlie u psycho. Ashton doesn't have to watch a damn thing he says. FOH!